Revert double xp price

Mumper

Hello hi I understand that I don't play on the server that much so my opinion may not be that valuable but holy crap 3 mil for double xp???? it would be so hard for a player like me to get any sort of return out of that much money being spent on xp where i get lootboxes as my profit.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Emperor Taint Rat Legend X said:

Plenty of profit to be had.

Price just went down from 4m to 3m, what more could you want. 

sorry i cannot play the server like a full time job anymore lol. theres no reason for the price to have gone from 1.5 mil>4 mil. id like to hear the argument on why the change was necessary 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mumper said:

sorry i cannot play the server like a full time job anymore lol. theres no reason for the price to have gone from 1.5 mil>4 mil. id like to hear the argument on why the change was necessary 

I mean, me neither most of us can't I work full time, when I wanna farm exp I do it on a day off and I buy 2x exp and 2x pooled.

4 mil isn't much in the grand scheme of things, you can easily get 10 mil+ and about 1.5 prestige points by doing ship wreck diver selling the lockers, throwing boots as a hobo class, using the cereal statue, crafting talismans then spirit calling yourself.

Other people can prestige two or three times a day by doing more than I do by adding meth and other things on but breaking even only takes me two or three hours.

I think 1.5m double xp is better because dropping almost half a m for a days worth of double xp just seems like too much and not everyone plays for 24 hours to make the most of it. And having it at 4m just seems like its blocking it off to people who dont base/grind for money

16 hours ago, ❤️ It's Ya Boi Green ❤️ said:

It's just 3m..

you nolife the server

for any player who doesnt want to drain their day into playing titsrp but still wants to be able to level up for the individual perks and talents it brings to normal gameplay, along with the benefits of prestige tokens, spending 3m on something you will probably be spending 3-4 hours (usually) using is a waste, so unless you nolife the fuck out of it, you 1) cant break even on the money spent, 2) it is way too expensive to just upkeep when you're trying to grind out stuff but dont have a lot of time to be basing. basically it forces you to either grind the server for money/make your double xp a 6-8 hour grind, (or spending millions of other resources such as cereal on levelling) OR import models/sweps that you can sell on the CC Editor to keep generating an income that allows you to splash out whenever u want even if its just for a couple hours -> uh oh pay to win!!! .

1.5m for double xp is fine, especially since the server owners' philosophy is that you should be able to get xp for categories quickly so you can just move on, hence why xp time slots are a thing (you miss the first 2 two xp zones if u're not EU or australian)

17 hours ago, ناز السيطرة على ج said:

Honestly I think that the price for double XP should be raised, I don't think that buying double XP should end up making you profit

Why should the price of it be raised? it's literally a quality of life thing so you don't have to grind tons of hours into the server when you have other things going on in your life (not revolving around garry's mod) that don't let you play the server for hours and hours on end. If you're going to grind on the server at all, ESPECIALLY for the players who aren't Snow or Green (or jack or me sometimes) who nolife the game 24/7, you should be able to make a decent amount of money off of dumping hours into a specific category of grinding (levelling your player up instead of basing), it shouldn't force you into using anywhere near 24 hours worth of double xp, or anywhere near even half of that amount of time.

+1 revert to 1.5m or make it lower than 1.5 😛

Edited by Tene