suger_motd_score is making errors please help me fix

DISCO MOUSE

Can you try scrolling all the way up in your console when you join the server? Try typing "clear" and then typing "retry" to get only the latest server joining logs. It seems like the F4 menu file is erroring out before you even get into the game. Posting an image of that error would be awesome

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Is this still an issue for you? We haven't received any other reports so this is most likely an issue on your client. 

Yeah I've gotten 0 sits called regarding this so its probably on his end.

@DISCO MOUSEis this still going on? Have you tried uninstall / re install garrys mod, or unsubscribing from all addons and re installing the ones you need?

• 5 weeks later...

No response from OP so I'm assuming this was a temp issue & has resolved itself. Also judging by the HUD layout in OP's screenshots, this was right after the release of the new HUD and some F4 menu changes which may have been resolved since then.

One thing I want to note is that if you try and connect from one server to a completely different server directly without shutting down gmod, the files can conflict and cause all sorts of issues like this.