GetClappedSon Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 In-Game Name blurr/zedd/prozedd Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:128980912 Why were you banned or warned? "threatening to get and leak the ip's of staff :P" Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I have for one grown up and matured a lot, I have a kid now, and have learned to control myself a lot better. Second I used to be staff for a while twice, and have also spent a little bit of money as well. If unbanned you wont hear a word from me in chat or voice. I just really want to play again man. Who warned/banned you? Kilobyte McStubbins How long were you warned or banned for? Perm 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 (edited) someone told me to respond since its my ban but i do not really care +1 Edited June 29, 2022 by Kilobyte Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125951 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 I like how you left out that you alted literally a day after the ban was made lol I was admin when you were staff blurr I'm curious to know why you made the comments given that you're previous staff 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125952 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GetClappedSon Posted June 29, 2022 Author Share Posted June 29, 2022 (edited) 23 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: I like how you left out that you alted literally a day after the ban was made lol I was admin when you were staff blurr I'm curious to know why you made the comments given that you're previous staff honestly I don't have a good answer for you. The best I can say is I was a young stupid 19 year old that was pissed off he didn't get his way. even though its only been like 2 years I've grown up a lot. Yeah the next day or sometime after I regretted my actions and tried to get on with an alt. Edited June 29, 2022 by GetClappedSon 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125953 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 I'm going to leave you with this. It's been 2 years and you made a dumb as fuck decision. Don't repeat it. I'm all for second chances. Just don't take them and throw them away it's all I ask. +1 from me. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125954 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 If it happens again then I will not be giving a +1 next time. +1 this time. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kio Posted June 29, 2022 Share Posted June 29, 2022 +1 Don't let people get into your head. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-125957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 1, 2022 Share Posted July 1, 2022 I still have blurr's resignation saved to my google docs, +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-126008 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SexyBatman Posted July 3, 2022 Share Posted July 3, 2022 +1 u took the time to come and Appel your ban which shows at least you changed a little bit and I’m all for 2nd chances Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-126069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 3, 2022 Share Posted July 3, 2022 Blurr. You're being unbanned don't be big dumb and have a smooth brain. Welcome back. ACCEPTED. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18260-blurrs-ban-appeal/#findComment-126077 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts