Quests Issue

Byonic

Please lower the time that quests refresh i complete my quests in a day and have to wait 2-4 days to get new ones and im left in the server with almost nothing to do at times it would be nice to have more quests to do but even still the new wait time is absurd also i would love to have the 200k quest refresh back since it was not the overpowered if you have broken or too hard or quests

Edited by Byonic

7 minutes ago, Malicious said:

just max out your quests in your suga shop

Why would i do that this is about the wait  time for quests if i buy all the suga items it would still be about 2 days of waiting for new quests

• thumbdown -1 1

You can instantly refresh your questions an unlimited amount of times through the Suga Shop NPC. 

Refreshing your questions for 200k I think is a gang or personal leveling talent. Check to see that you still have it unlocked. 

8 hours ago, Byonic said:

Why would i do that this is about the wait  time for quests if i buy all the suga items it would still be about 2 days of waiting for new quests

you realise you buy more quests and you won’t complete them as fast please turn your brain on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rubik said:

You can instantly refresh your questions an unlimited amount of times through the Suga Shop NPC. 

Refreshing your questions for 200k I think is a gang or personal leveling talent. Check to see that you still have it unlocked. 

you can only refresh your quests for 200k if u havent completed any quests yet

You should be able to refresh them an unlimited amount of times using the Suga Shop then, that is the reason why it was added. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Tene said:

you can only refresh your quests for 200k if u havent completed any quests yet

• Like 1