Doge Skeletor Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 In-Game Name Doge Skeletor Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:42187375 Why were you banned or warned? I was warned for "Rep Bombing" the user RogueDraco Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? My actions were not rep bombing, as the warning states, "Repeatedly repping someone's profile or posts because you do not like them is not allowed. " Unless the rule has been changed, when I was staff, rep bombing was only considered valid if either the user admits to rep bombing, or if negative repping doesn't make any sense, like if you were -1 repped on several different old posts. I only negative repped RogueDraco's most recent responses in this thread https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17682-warned-for-necroposting/ because they were immature and I do not agree with them, Several other users also negative repped these posts, so it's clear that I'm not the only one with these thoughts. Simply put, I did not negative rep him because I dislike him, I negative repped him because his responses were immature and stupid, warranting a crybaby emote. I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone has. Who warned/banned you? RogueDraco How long were you warned or banned for? Permanant warning 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 Kdawg said what you did was rep bombing. You gave me 5 -rep in one min. You have also stated time and time again on how much you don’t like me and on pretty much everything you will -rep me. You can this up with Kdawg not me. Seems you also decided to delete the comment you made in shoutbox 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121813 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doge Skeletor Posted February 18, 2022 Author Share Posted February 18, 2022 1 hour ago, RougeDraco said: Kdawg said what you did was rep bombing. You gave me 5 -rep in one min. You have also stated time and time again on how much you don’t like me and on pretty much everything you will -rep me. You can this up with Kdawg not me. Seems you also decided to delete the comment you made in shoutbox I did not delete the comment, that was somebody else on the staff team. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121818 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 Literally rep bombing takes multiple forms. But if your only intent is to -rep someone so that they just have less rep on the forums by -repping everything theyre currently posting then it's rep bombing. Literally if you -rep something they post on the thread that's fine but if you negative rep everything they post on it then there's a problem. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doge Skeletor Posted February 18, 2022 Author Share Posted February 18, 2022 10 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Literally rep bombing takes multiple forms. But if your only intent is to -rep someone so that they just have less rep on the forums by -repping everything theyre currently posting then it's rep bombing. Literally if you -rep something they post on the thread that's fine but if you negative rep everything they post on it then there's a problem. -1 I crybaby'd his replies because they are crybaby worthy. If he posts 4 cringe ass replies then I'm gonna cry baby them. Other users reacted the exact same way I did, did they get warned for rep-bombing as well? I would agree that it would be considered rep-bombing if i was indiscriminately negative repping irrelevant things, but all I did was react to indicate that I believe his replies are cringe whiny baby style. "I will not be removing a defiantly valid warn. Next time don't comment on a thread that was clearly dead." "I was 4 weeks later when you made a comment and that is necroposting idk what else to tell you on that " "That's the whole point of what necorposting is commenting on a dead thread which he did. So it is a valid warn " "You still necroposted and that's now allowed sorry blue " These replies are pointless, not really thought out at all, immature, and cringe. I disagree with them, is that not what the purpose of thumbs down and crybaby are for? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121852 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solarfrogs Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 Based on what I saw I can see both sides. I can see that it was an opinion on a appeal that the -1’s happened and that maybe he was saying he didn’t agree. However it was almost exclusively T’wards Draco on any of his reply’s for his side of the warn While I personally think it’s not technically RepBombing, I don’t know if it was necessary. Giving that both sides have valid opinions and (in my opinion) neither of you are particularly wrong, I am Neutral until anything major changes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121854 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doge Skeletor Posted February 18, 2022 Author Share Posted February 18, 2022 6 minutes ago, Solarfrogs said: Based on what I saw I can see both sides. I can see that it was an opinion on a appeal that the -1’s happened and that maybe he was saying he didn’t agree. However it was almost exclusively T’wards Draco on any of his reply’s for his side of the warn While I personally think it’s not technically RepBombing, I don’t know if it was necessary. Giving that both sides have valid opinions and (in my opinion) neither of you are particularly wrong, I am Neutral until anything major changes. By the time I got to the second page, where blue made two really good points, I could not +1 as I was out of reactions, or else I would've. Furthermore, what's the purpose of the crybaby emote if its not "you are cringe crybaby" Am I not allowed to call people cringe crybabies when they are being cringe crybabies? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 No matter what i say on the forums you are always -rep it. I could be agreeing with someone and you would -rep it. This time you got caught. Next time dont rep bomb -1 for warn removed 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doge Skeletor Posted February 18, 2022 Author Share Posted February 18, 2022 10 minutes ago, RougeDraco said: No matter what i say on the forums you are always -rep it. I could be agreeing with someone and you would -rep it. This time you got caught. Next time dont rep bomb -1 for warn removed I only -rep you because you have yet to say one thing that I agree with or don't find cringe. Many people seem to agree with me as you are constantly negative repped. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121866 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted February 18, 2022 Share Posted February 18, 2022 i have got a -rep from you for saying literally 2 words once so dont try to lie Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17685-warned-for-rep-bombing/#findComment-121867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts