HEALBOT MAKES RANDOM PEOPLE BOUNCE OFF THE GROUND.

niet

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

The healbot is currently being placed in kidnapping bases to make kidnapped players bounce around and not be able to use any sweps or do anything or move, it makes players return to their original position, much like a LAG effect,

How to reproduce:

Placement of a healbot in the ground level of a building with other players in the others floors.

It is being currently used by kidnappers to make a kidnapped player constantly bounce back and forth inside small cages built inside kidnapping dens. It has the purpose of avoiding the use of any sweps by police or raiders due to the bouncing effects of the healbot. 

17 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Plzz remove this it’s horrible 

No i won't, because this actually a problem that needs to be addressed? You're welcome to do it your own way if you think i'm not addressing it the correct way however if you're just gonna ignore it like everyone else then i'm gonna keep it up, Also are you talking about the post or the problem? Be specific.

Edited by niet
  • thumbdown -1 2

9 hours ago, RougeDraco said:

That’s kinda the whole point of the heal bot. To stop others from trying to come into the base. Now I hate that thing but it’s the point of it 

The point of the healbot is making people BOUNCE all over the place? And that's supposedly purposeful? wut

On 2/16/2022 at 12:34 PM, niet said:

The point of the healbot is making people BOUNCE all over the place? And that's supposedly purposeful? wut

yes.
it is rarely ever used, but it knocks every player that is not in your party away from you, and heals the players inside your party aswell. u can use it as either a defense method or use it while raiding, the whole point of the heal bot is to do this exact thing which you claim to be a bug!

47 minutes ago, Tene said:

yes.
it is rarely ever used, but it knocks every player that is not in your party away from you, and heals the players inside your party aswell. u can use it as either a defense method or use it while raiding, the whole point of the heal bot is to do this exact thing which you claim to be a bug!

Cant use it while raiding, I think that would be considered building during a raid. The purpose is for defense, nothing more nothing less. Not to mention its quite expensive to make, costing around almost 1 mil for 3 of them, they also only last 2 minutes.