A little late, but Hi!

Nep Nep

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say it's great to be back on the server again. Ive met a good few of you already but I can't wait to meet the rest of you!

My name is Retzi, more or less recently renamed due to my last name being controversial and cringe. I also just wanna say I absolutely hate about 78% of you guys and Rubik I want a blue checkmark rn . Also post music suggestions because im at work and agonizingly bored, I like tons of music especially early 2000s to late 90s rock

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

1 minute ago, cobaselic said:

Please DO NOT announce to the server when you are going to masturbate.
This has been a reoccurring issue, and I'm not sure why some people have such underdeveloped social skills that they think a server full of mostly male strangers would need to know that.
No one is going to be impressed and give you a high-five (especially considering where that hand has been). I don't want to add this to the rules, since it would be embarrassing for new users to see that we have a problem with this, but it is going to be enforced as a rule from now on.

If it occurs, you will be warned, then additional occurrences will be dealt with at the discretion of the mods. Thanks.

So I don't get a high five for announcing it? Damn, I was lied to.

• thumbdown -1 1