Only 2 3x XP Jobs

Tene

Category:

Quality of Life

Priority:

Low

Description:

Sometimes there will only be 2 available 3x XP jobs in the f4 menu, at first I thought this might've had something to do with player count, until it rerolled on a lower playercount than the hour prior and had 3. I have since been told that the Staff on Duty jobs is also in the potential 3x xp job category, and that is where the 3rd 3x xp job goes. I am marking this as a QOL bug report because I don't think it's a bug, but i also don't think sugar intended for a job that is only accessible by staff to get 3x xp.. and if he did please give me access to staff on duty job so i can claim sits and get xp for it ! :)

How to reproduce:

wait until there are only 2 3x xp jobs.
  • Like 1

I think this is also because we get XP as staff for taking sits. I don't know if it gives extra XP when you're the staff on Duty job or what exactly gives you extra XP as the job class. But I'll log on later today and see about grabbing the info for you. 

After me goin and taking a look there is literally nothing that it adds to us taking a sit other than when the job is triple XP like we get the same amount of XP regardless if Im on the job or not so I dont see why it cant be removed as a triple xp job. It literally might just make the job be used more idk.

8 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

. It literally might just make the job be used more idk.

staff only 3x xp job taking up one of my precious 3 3x job spots is bonkers.. i demand this to be changed! no one actually uses the staff on duty job, and its not like there is a rule for staff having to be on that job to take sits and stuff, so im not sure why its even a 3x xp job. also if staff only get xp on that job by claiming sits it means the staff will be less likely to help players until they make a sit, which is dumb because staff are meant to help whenever they can, not just when a ticket is made.

sugar said in community meeting that it was intentional, but no one uses the staff on duty job even when its 3x xp, so keeping it as one of the potential jobs just takes it away from the playerbase who isnt the staff team, especially when there are no staff on the server and its still picked as a 3x xp job. i still think this should be changed so please kdog or rubik change it !! 11! !!!