New rule: Only members in the same party can uncuff each other

Quas

This will mitigate the amount of people using the uncuff enchantment to free random players easily, without affecting the actual enchantment itself. This will also include players lockpicking people they dont even know out of cuffs.

• thumbdown -1 5
  • crybaby -1 3

1 minute ago, EpicWafflehouse said:

how does the uncuff enchantment work to free random players? i have never used it so i am unfamiliar with it.

if a gun has the enchant, no matter what range, after you shoot it will uncuff anyone

2 minutes ago, EpicWafflehouse said:

oh, thats interesting. i could see the good in a rule about that. has it been an issue lately of people just uncuffing people with the enchantment?

HUGEEEE issue. Not much can be done about it, I can make a report but since it doesnt count as an RDM and its just one shot, theres not much that can be done. Im not a CP main but I play CP a good bit and it definitely makes it awful to RP properly.

4 minutes ago, Quas said:

and it definitely makes it awful to RP properly.

i can see how that would be kind of annoying to deal with from an RP standpoint especially if someone is just doing it for the purpose of uncuffing, just thinking of how that would be easily enforced other than having to pull up the party list and see whos in a party at the time of the sit. which in itself isnt terribly hard to do.

15 minutes ago, EpicWafflehouse said:

i can see how that would be kind of annoying to deal with from an RP standpoint especially if someone is just doing it for the purpose of uncuffing, just thinking of how that would be easily enforced other than having to pull up the party list and see whos in a party at the time of the sit. which in itself isnt terribly hard to do.

yeah it just makes sense i think