0000a gluapack fatal error preventing me from logging into the server

Easygoing

Question

On January 25 (today as of typing) I tried to log onto the server as I have been doing for about a week straight, and off and on before that, but instead of logging on I get a Lua Error that's called 0000a along with a few others. I tried to log on twice, didn't work. Restarted the game and tried again, still no and restarting my computer was a no go as well. The error says the "pack MD5 does not match up" followed by 2 sets of numbers and letter jumbled together. But the part that worries me the most is were it says "You have been disconnected from the server because for security reasons" followed by a http link that I don't trust. I did a quick search on the web for an answer to what this was, and all I got was that some servers use a security measure against hackers. I am not a hacker as I have put to much effort into my account to NOW try to hack a server I enjoy. I want some help on how to get back to playing on the server and would appreciate any help and advice available and would be willing to answer questions to help get this sorted out.

6 answers to this question

Please look at the help page it tries to send you to. It has information on how to fix these problems.

The problem is that it downloads, but what your computer receives over the Internet doesn't match what the server uploaded. There is something in between you and the download that is modifying the contents of the file. This is a possible man-in-the-middle attack and therefore it disconnects you for security reasons.

https://gluapack.com/help/

On 1/26/2022 at 6:22 PM, cobaselic said:

"sEeMs LiKe a YoU iSsUe, I cOnNeCtEd FiNe".

-dev when asked about this problem.

This isn't even the same issue

Have had the same issue recently since the Christmas event was disabled.. It usually takes quite a few "reconnects" to actually  get into the server. Will post more info next time it happens to me