Jump to content

SHOULD you be banned for posting a fake, non-existent IP


Should you be banned for posting a fake IP?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Should you be banned for posting a fake IP? This may or may not have happened and I would like the community's opinion on the matter.

    • Yes
      6
    • No
      10


Recommended Posts

Just now, Jason Bourne said:

Question is we’re you threatening someone with said fake ip? Also what would you be using fake ip’s for exactly?

Woah woah woah who said that I was posting fake IPs??? Are you trying to entrap me??? Vote on the poll your honest opinion.

 

DENIED

8 minutes ago, Funk Dungus said:

Woah woah woah who said that I was posting fake IPs??? Are you trying to entrap me??? Vote on the poll your honest opinion.

 

DENIED

I’m asking legit questions here. Kinda weird you ask this 

30 minutes ago, Funk Dungus said:

Woah woah woah who said that I was posting fake IPs??? Are you trying to entrap me??? Vote on the poll your honest opinion.

 

DENIED

you said it urself

eIMB5Y.jpg

a2FYPz.jpg

Edited by Professional Jay Walker
2 hours ago, EpicWafflehouse said:

posting fake ip's is just asking to get banned, because if a staff member sees it they are most going to assume you are trying to ddos somebody

 

play stupid games win stupid prizes

do you know how DDOSing works or are you just thinking "post ip = ddos attempt"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...