Include motd information in certain job descriptions

Troy

19 minutes ago, Cherimuff said:

Such as:

• Necromancer can be kos if reanimate an npc instead of a player
  • gru is aos
  • aliens can raid if there are three of them

and more that I can't name straight from my mind.

I understand your suggestion, but having these things in MOTD will make players look through rules, if there was those things in job descriptions, it would just basically help them to not read the rules if that makes sense 

I believe he means having both the !motd when you join the server as well as the motd description in job details.

40 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

I understand your suggestion, but having these things in MOTD will make players look through rules, if there was those things in job descriptions, it would just basically help them to not read the rules if that makes sense 

Which I think would be a great idea.

Just now, Professional Jay Walker said:

Sadly, some people are not going to read the !motd regardless, so I do agree that these should also be added to the job description to clarify things. We should keep it in the !motd of course, but I don't see it doing any harm if we also put it in job descriptions.

+1

Edited by RAY RAY

3 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

I've found more people read the job description/bubble thing in the f4 menu than they do the MOTD, so having some of the more basic/essential job rules in the job description couldn't hurt OR maybe a button in the job description of a job that takes you to the job description motd section for that specific job

I disagree.