Jump to content

banned on the discord server but don't know why


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Exiled said:

Regarding account bans, this is true.

 

However I said server bans. I'm fine with being wrong but don't jump to your feet to try and be right and bring up something irrelevant to the conversation and derail the thread, please.

you are wrong 😱 
spacer.png

(not my twitter)

Edited by Kilobyte

When I received a direct link from a mod it said I was banned from this guild now the link is expired so I cant try to join mobile but I figure the same thing would pop up.  My clip recorder wont let me post the clip on here but if you add me on discord I can just screen share.

After speaking with the user who made this appeal, it has been found that it is not a discord ban on our end, but an issue on the users side.
I will move this to our ACCEPTED section.
@tytate2011try contacting discord support about this issue 👍

Edited by Professional Jay Walker
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...