Jump to content

banned on the discord server but don't know why


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

tytate2011

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:521398453

Why were you banned or warned?

I have no idea.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

There was no ban reason or even any logs on the discord saying who or why I'm banned.

Who warned/banned you?

It doesn't say.

How long were you warned or banned for?

I'm guessing permanently don't know though.

Basically I was thinking about applying for staff when it said you need to be in the discord server so I checked if I was in it which I wasn't I tried to join it said unable to join I got a mod to help then when he sent a direct link it said I was banned but I have no clue why or how long ago I was banned I asked other admins and mods and they said they couldn't find any logs or reasons why I was banned so I was told to make an appeal.

5 hours ago, Sewer said:

Usually means either an alt of yours got banned (not saying that you do alt), or someone on your IP address got banned from the server.

Discord server bans are not IP bans. They are account limited.

19 hours ago, tytate2011 said:

Just enabled 2fa it still says I'm banned

What is the text you are getting when you attempt to join and can you show a screenshot of it? Have you tried joining under a different IP or from mobile discord? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...