Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Evie

Your Steam ID

(STEAM_0:0:76410790)

Why were you banned or warned?

NSFW in OOC (in-game text chat)

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I understand that I was banned for referencing NSFW in OOC (although said video would be SFW on YouTube) I knew that players could get in trouble for NSFW Sprays, Audio, and Videos (theater), although I didn't expect to get a month ban from referencing NSFW in OOC.
I can accept a One Week Ban. (since I've been told that's standard for first time offenders)
So I just ask that I could get a reduced Ban time. I really do enjoy playing on the darkrp server and will make sure I never attempt anything like this again.
Being Active after 7 1/2 months Inactive was fun and I hope to keep it that way.
(all evidence pertaining to the incident were screenshots not taken by me so I don't know who has them, could probably ask H3nry or something though)

Who warned/banned you?

H3nry (STEAM_0:1:225824125)

How long were you warned or banned for?

One Week initially, Extended to One Month
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17082-evies-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

You didn’t reference it you told people to search up anakah zone and said that’s it’s just a cool animation and that you should look it up. I’m at school right now when I get home I can get the gyazo screenshot when I get home but I imagine mods can pull up logs. 

(I’m relevant because I made the sit about this and sent the logs to. Henery since he didn’t have them because he was offline)

Edited by dokerz
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17082-evies-ban-appeal/#findComment-117585
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...