Djkrock Posted October 11, 2021 Share Posted October 11, 2021 In-Game Name Djkrock Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:58591679 Why were you banned or warned? I was kidnapped by Issac then killed, I came back to the same area and he was shooting at me so I protected myself and killed him. I then changed to the vip job the allows you to rdm. I was teleported to a strange flat area with issac. I then killed issac with the rdm demon vip job. I was banned for 3 days because I was wronged by an admin. This was not right and issac should not be admin Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I did not rdm issac he initiated this and It was not random and it was legal. Issac was being a toxic admin Who warned/banned you? Issac How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Djkrock Posted October 11, 2021 Author Share Posted October 11, 2021 6 minutes ago, Djkrock said: In-Game Name Djkrock Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:58591679 Why were you banned or warned? I was kidnapped by Issac then killed, I came back to the same area and he was shooting at me so I protected myself and killed him. I then changed to the vip job the allows you to rdm. I was teleported to a strange flat area with issac. I then killed issac with the rdm demon vip job. I was banned for 3 days because I was wronged by an admin. This was not right and issac should not be admin Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I did not rdm issac he initiated this and It was not random and it was legal. Issac was being a toxic admin Who warned/banned you? Issac How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days {GN} Isaac (STEAM_0:1:175089335) this is the admin that did this to me for no reason Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted October 11, 2021 Share Posted October 11, 2021 36 minutes ago, Djkrock said: I then changed to the vip job the allows you to rdm 38 minutes ago, Djkrock said: I then killed issac with the rdm demon vip job there is no job that just lets you openly RDM people. if you are talking about the spawn of hell job, it gives you 1 target to kill when you become the job and it highlights that player in orange, Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Djkrock Posted October 11, 2021 Author Share Posted October 11, 2021 6 minutes ago, EpicWafflehouse said: there is no job that just lets you openly RDM people. if you are talking about the spawn of hell job, it gives you 1 target to kill when you become the job and it highlights that player in orange, I was un aware of that, I have been playing on this server for 3 days and I read the description as "the only job that lets you rdp" I didnt know it picked a target for you cause it never did for me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117220 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Djkrock Posted October 11, 2021 Author Share Posted October 11, 2021 Just now, Djkrock said: Just now, Djkrock said: rdp RDM* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted October 11, 2021 Share Posted October 11, 2021 I don't understand why you feel the need to lie. Lying does not get you anywhere.. I was playing as Sk(serial killer) i Kidnapped djrock and waited for the timer.. then killed him. I start to leave to find my next target and he is waiting for me. immediately starts shooting at me and kills me. You say i was shooting at you but i wasn't even outside yet. I go back and try to find you and ask about the rdm. You then try to kill me and i killed you. I bring you to a sit and ask you why did you rdm me , im going thoguht logs to show you and you straight up rdm me in a sit. I come back and you just start walking away then i banned you for the rdm outside and rdm in a sit. In no way was i toxic towards. evidence of what actually happen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted October 11, 2021 Share Posted October 11, 2021 1 hour ago, Djkrock said: was kidnapped by Issac then killed, I came back to the same area and he was shooting at me so I protected myself and killed him as i have said before lying gets you nowhere and doing it on an unban appeal is a automatic -1 from me you can clearly see in the video provided that after he killed you isaac walked outside and you immediately shot him there is no self defense going on there, that was intentional -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117226 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Djkrock Posted October 11, 2021 Author Share Posted October 11, 2021 33 minutes ago, EpicWafflehouse said: as i have said before lying gets you nowhere and doing it on an unban appeal is a automatic -1 from me you can clearly see in the video provided that after he killed you isaac walked outside and you immediately shot him there is no self defense going on there, that was intentional -1 I genuinely thought he has shot at me, in that video it shows him shooting at the door and I saw bullets coming from the house as I walked by. But of course I would be called a lier to protect him. I don’t even know what -1 is. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted October 11, 2021 Share Posted October 11, 2021 27 minutes ago, Djkrock said: I saw bullets coming from the house as I walked by. But of course I would be called a lier to protect him. I don’t even know what -1 is the -1 is my staff decision -1 means we want to keep you banned +1 means i would think that you should be unbanned also looking at the video there is a solid 8 second gap from when Isaac last shot the door and when he walked out not shooting any bullets. not sure why you think we are calling you a liar to protect Isaac. there is a clear video that shows the opposite of what you said in your initial appeal 2 hours ago, Djkrock said: I came back to the same area and he was shooting at me this never happened Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117237 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted October 12, 2021 Share Posted October 12, 2021 (edited) -1 The video evidence clearly shows you break NLR, then Revenge RDM isaac after he killed you as serial killer, then after that you attempt to kill him again. Once he brings you to a sit, you RDM him once again. It is your responsibility to read your job description & the !motd. Plus lying in a appeal doesn't look good for you at all. This ban is 100% valid... Edited October 12, 2021 by RAY RAY Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17021-please-appeal-my-ban/#findComment-117241 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts