Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am +1 for warn removal I would never warn anyone for that with that video being provided to me in a sit. Legit in the clip you were caught mid reload with your mac10 against someone who was shooting at you, the correct course of action is to switch to a different weapon to kill the person shooting you. You fire a direct shotgun shot into your main target and happen to hit the very low hp citizen behind him. I see no reason why you are warned for this as it was a complete accident and it was so clearly out of your control.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16960-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-116658
Share on other sites

RDM is RDM, whether that being crossfire or anything similar, but, this is in no way warn worthy, verbal warn worthy? of course, the video evidence shows anything BUT IRDM, it was just wrong place wrong time, straight accident... 

 

+1 for warn removal 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16960-warn-appeal/page/2/#findComment-116659
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...