Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Sixnut said:

I was being shot at while raiding and it seemed to come from a lot of places I clearly didn't intend to rdm which is why I would make an appeal considering only one person made a sit and forgave me makes this ridiculous.

This doesn't explain why you went on top of the tunnel roof towards industrial and gunned people down, this was not a raid, it was clearly MassRDM, I was shown the death positions by TYZ 14 minutes ago and I can say you are clearly lying to avoid a ban. 

Look at the logs from Tyz and the information provided from the logs, it is hard to make a decision since i was not online while all of this happened. But at the same time we have tyz who looked into the sit saw the death positions around the fountain area, which if a raid was going on why were people in the fountain area a target? the nearest base is across the street from the fountain. and if h3nry was present as well and saw it happen and agrees with what was going on its hard to deny the rdm. but we dont have a response from H3nry yet so i wont make a decision based off that. 

 

at the moment i am going to remain neutral until i see either

Screenshots of the death/kill positions to confirm where the deaths/killing happened

or a response from H3nry to validate what tyz is saying

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...