Jump to content
  • 0

Gun phased through floor?


Question

I had a purple rarity Lewd Sniper with 12s damage nullify phase through the floor today. When I made a ticket/asked staff if they could noclip and retrieve it, they shot back with "Ask in OOC, you shouldn't ask us!" Non-staff can't noclip, so it's obviously fucking useless, but I did it anyways, and sure enough, a mod responded with "Staff can noclip" but didn't help me even when I made another ticket. I literally just want my gun back, what can I do? 

 

Location (warehouse in spawn): https://ibb.co/GxStwcF

Chat: https://ibb.co/nRgGBrz / https://ibb.co/p09G2PC

 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16672-gun-phased-through-floor/
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Items that fall outside of the bounds of the world for any reason are removed automatically by the server to prevent crashing. I can't imagine why this would have happened under normal circumstances, I have never seen a entity fall through the floor unless it was physgunned into the floor and frozen. Make sure it didn't fall into a prop or something. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...