Gru - Baby Thrower

Lil' Pudin' Taters

btw id id not read the last 4 replies shit was long to read

as someone who has done this before, I have to admit, it's really difficult to pull off, because you 1) need a cultist/preacher job, to be working with you, not kidnapping anyone themselves (i mean they can but the whole point is gru does the kidnap and sacrifice) 2) you need to be coordinated to where the cultist puts down the sacrifice, 99% of the time it will be directly on the street, as Gru can't raid and thus won't be entering any bases to kidnap people with a baby thrower, and on top of that, the sacrifice, in the middle of the street, that can be deleted by a simple grav gun blast or a punch or two, has to survive/be there long enough for Gru to kidnap someone, drag them onto the sacrifice within 3 seconds of the kidnap happening (if the cultist is placing the sacrifice on people, Gru still has to get lucky with his baby throws to kidnap, or else the guy you spawned the satans sacrifice on will just break it, seeing as how low health it is), and 3) Gru has to not be killed, in the street, after he blatantly kidnaps someone.

This to me is something that is really fucking cool when you manage to pull it off as it is difficult to do so (atleast on high pop anyways) without being shot or the pentagram being destroyed and you having to place another one, it also requires teamwork. It's really just a fun thing to do and doesn't seem like it's a bug at all, just a really fun thing to do with a friend when you're bored. Try it sometime instead of complaining 🙂

• 6 months later...