Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Only few good staff members are GhostlyG, Hops, SirStache and others.

 

Ohhh nooo, you shouldn't have  :blush:

 

BUT; On a serious note, pleease, fucking preach.

 

Every time I get on I'm basically the only person doing anything, like you said, the other staff only go if they're involved.

 

I'm going to start recording demos called, "help" every time I get on, just so people realize literally nobody ever does anything.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1661-honesty/page/2/#findComment-9382
Share on other sites

-SNIP-

 

 -SNIP-

 

Please don't....

 

I mean I been trying my hardest to get on the server, but I don't hardly have a chance

 

If staff are abusing there powers by not doing sits and noclipping around, just send a proper formated staff report.

Then a head admin or sugar will talk about this report with the moderator.  It should be a simple as that, not some stupid witch hunt...

 

P.S. I would look great on report videos

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1661-honesty/page/2/#findComment-9411
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...