Name Change + Lifetime supporter transfer

Zoosh

Question

Hello I am wondering about a name change and an account deletion from the forums. As everyone knows I alted to get back onto titsrp. Now that I am unforum banned I can reappeal in 2 weeks and possibly be unbanned. The goal of this thread is to merge my alt account into my main account. 

Getting to the main point. I am just here to ask if you can delete my account Zesh from the forums and change my name on the forums to zesh as I no longer go by "Doge". Good meme in 2016 but very outdated in 2021. 

Also upon unban if my ban appeal goes through I would like to have my alt unbanned so I can transfer all my stuff from my alt to my main. I do not care about level. 

Lastly I purchased lifetime supporter on my alt again I am currently banned and I do not know if I am going to get unbanned but I would like to transfer that to my main. 

Reasons for these transfers:

When I left in 2017 I had salty ex mod tp a few people. I asked in ooc "Who would like my inventory and money as I am quitting the server I am only gonna have few people take it." A couple people responded and I donated my stuff to the server. 

Now 4 years have passed and yes I alted for like 2 weeks so if I can't have my money and items transferred I'm okay with that. The only thing that I am truly concerned about is my name change on the forums to Zesh and my supporter purchase transfered to my main. Thank you for taking your time to read this or even skim over it. 

-Zesh

@Rubik

@Sugar Tits

Not sure who maintains the forums anymore.

Edited by Zoosh
I am retarded

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, supermarioben2 said:

what do you mean? doge is more popular now than ever before!

3 hours ago, Zoosh said:

I no longer go by "Doge". Good meme in 2016 but very outdated in 2021. 

seriously bro doge will never die. The day doge dies, is when all memes die.

• Like +1 1
Just now, Blue. said:

seriously bro doge will never die. The day doge dies, is when all memes die.

:c I don't want my name to have doge in it anymore

1 minute ago, Zoosh said:

:c I don't want my name to have doge in it anymore

super admin will have to do it, for some reason in the new forums update names are the only thing admins CANT edit on a profile

Just now, Blue. said:

super admin will have to do it, for some reason in the new forums update names are the only thing admins CANT edit on a profile

Its also an in game transfer for supporter as well. I'm sure its super admin only thats why i pinged sugar and rubik because I am not sure who handles these things anymore. It used to be only sugar back in those days with help from erston here and there