broken OP gun

Wilhelm Panderino

Just now, SEWER said:

Also incorrect

not technically incorrect, if you are holdinn shift if does not let you right click, change your sprint key to anything else and it works

Just now, Sticks said:

not technically incorrect, if you are holdinn shift if does not let you right click, change your sprint key to anything else and it works

Then wouldnt that be an issue with gmod itself? 

5 minutes ago, Easy Mac said:

All I hear is peefart good golly bad gun bad gun wahwah I got killed boohoo change this angry mad very bad disadvantage

"I dont know what to say, so Im just gonna make an unfunny ironic reply and laugh to myself"

2 minutes ago, Quas said:

Cant ADS while sprinting actually, have to stop sprinting, ADS, then start sprinting again. Also, scout sacrifices fire rate for damage and accuracy. Shoots way slower then any semi-auto or full auto gun. You guys make terrible comparisons.

While this is technically true, it takes like an insignificant amount of time to let go of shift, right click then press it again if you're good. Also what does the scout have to do with any of this? 

Just now, Akumi said:

While this is technically true, it takes like an insignificant amount of time to let go of shift, right click then press it again if you're good. Also what does the scout have to do with any of this? 

My comment on scout not having any hipfire spray

1 minute ago, Akumi said:

Read who im quoting next time

3 minutes ago, Easy Mac said:

While this is technically true, you make yourself look even dumber by entertaining it you goofball.

Pointing out a bad reply, you can think that I was though if you would like.