broken OP gun

Wilhelm Panderino

3 minutes ago, Akumi said:

Aint you the one who started the thread? You know about the mp5 being broken and abused? What kind of logic are u fucking putting into play right now. Its like saying we cant talk about the government because its broken and abusive lmao

i made a bug report for the devs. Lets go make a discussion thread and talk about it

ADS doesn't slow you down and multiple other guns in the server shoot straight with no ADS. Lets remove scout sniper cause it shoots straight and doesn't have a spray when hipfiring.

Your demeanor is that of a pouty child

Edited by SEWER

1 minute ago, SEWER said:

ADS doesn't slow you down and multiple other guns in the server shoot straight with no ADS. Lets remove scout sniper cause it shoots straight and doesn't have a spray when hipfiring.

ADS prevents you from sprinting

pretty sure

Edited by Wilhelm Panderino

Just now, Sticks said:

only on guns with scope overlays like snipers, in any SMG rifle or shotgun it doesjt

This is also wrong, SL8 was able to sprint, so the base sniper rifles

2 minutes ago, Akumi said:

Nope, tested this in game. 

youre right, but you cannot ADS while sprinting, you must stop sprinting to ADS. I dont see why everyone even cares about the gun being fixed. 

Also ADS makes it harder to aim on most guns, i rarely ever even ADS at all. Im all for making every gun on the server behave like the MP5 but not just one, especially one that costs 6 mil just to use

Edited by Wilhelm Panderino

Just now, SEWER said:

Cant ADS while sprinting actually, have to stop sprinting, ADS, then start sprinting again. Also, scout sacrifices fire rate for damage and accuracy. Shoots way slower then any semi-auto or full auto gun. You guys make terrible comparisons.

Just now, Wilhelm Panderino said:

youre right, but you cannot ADS while sprinting, you must stop sprinting to ADS. I dont see why everyone even cares about the gun being fixed. 

Also incorrect