Anime girls spazzing bind

dokerz

Just now, Quas said:

Just completely ignore the part that followed after I said remove it, Ill say it again: It makes no sense in RP, this alone is a good enough reason to get rid of it on an RP server, not to mention that it messes with your hitbox.

How does it make no sense in RP? It's ROLEPLAY, you can do WHAT YOU WANT... that is kind of the whole point of RP. When you dedicate your entire playstyle to power tripping playing as a cop arresting people, of course you would say any minor thing other than standing there being arrested / cuffed as a disadvantage. There are jobs literally dedicated to being fucking useless or annoying on the server for this purpose. It's meant to be funny. Dat Boi, Doge, Benny, Trumpet Player, it's all the same. The server is meant to be FUN.

Just now, ShardMario said:

How does it make no sense in RP? It's ROLEPLAY, you can do WHAT YOU WANT... that is kind of the whole point of RP. When you dedicate your entire playstyle to power tripping playing as a cop arresting people, of course you would say any minor thing other than standing there being arrested / cuffed as a disadvantage. There are jobs literally dedicated to being fucking useless or annoying on the server for this purpose. It's meant to be funny. Dat Boi, Doge, Benny, Trumpet Player, it's all the same. The server is meant to be FUN.

We have to remove dat boi actually cause there is no such thing as "Dat Boi" in real life and frankly I dont want it on my ROLE PLAY SERVER

18 minutes ago, Easy Mac said:

Here I'll answer this for ShardMario so he doesn't have to waste his energy.

"Im wAiTiNg fOr a ViDeO tHaT sHoWs tHe HiTbOxEs aRe mEsSeD uP"

Thank you for proving my point that none of you can actually come up with any solid evidence or scenario showcasing this "exploit" / issue. Because it doesn't exist. There is no problem other than powertripping -  trying to remove peoples enjoyment from the server.

Edited by ShardMario

2 minutes ago, ShardMario said:

Of course the server is meant to be funny and fun, its literally called TitsRP, but you are dead wrong about roleplay. If you can do whatever you want in RP, why is there a rule called FailRP?

1 minute ago, Quas said:

Of course the server is meant to be funny and fun, its literally called TitsRP, but you are dead wrong about roleplay. If you can do whatever you want in RP, why is there a rule called FailRP?

So true. Emotes = FailRP. Such a great comparison. Thank you for your contribution to academia. 

24 minutes ago, ShardMario said:

Thank you for proving my point that none of you can actually come up with any solid evidence or scenario showcasing this "exploit" / issue. Because it doesn't exist. There is no problem other than powertripping -  trying to remove peoples enjoyment from the server.

Im not hopping on the server to take a clip, ill take a clip next time im on if it really means that much to you, even though people in favor of it admitted it messes with the hitbox.

Just now, ShardMario said:

So true. Emotes = FailRP. Such a great comparison. Thank you for your contribution to academia. 

You are obviously misunderstanding what I meant when I say that.

4 minutes ago, Quas said:

You are obviously misunderstanding what I meant when I say that.

You are equating what I said to "You can do everything, failrp doesn't exist." This is not what I meant or said. There is clearly a difference between doing things within rp, and failrp. You even mentioning failrp in this thread means that either 1- you are just trying to say anything at this point to back up your point, or 2- you legitimately believe what I said is synonymous with "failrp doesn't exist." It's not a switch. Something can be within rp, but still be useless and fun to use. Like I used as an example earlier, there is literally a category filled with jobs like this (Weird Jobs and Stupid Jobs). 

As you said earlier: 

1 hour ago, Quas said:

any veteran player knows this. 

Anyways, I am done with this thread until someone has a legitimate concern other than "I am bad I cannot hit something that isn't standing completely still or cuffed" (no offense to anyone). 

To restate once again, as everyone can see from the clip posted earlier, the only real bodypart that moves is the arms. Hitboxes are not affected, and the torso that low skilled players are reliant on to kill players barely moves, which again, the hitbox is not affected.