Blood Extractor

Lunartique

I feel as if as Weapon Modifier too much of my time is spent on extracting blood, whether it be in a base with another person or just taking blood from random people on the street, In a base I end up spending more time extracting blood and healing than actually enchanting.

My suggestion is that the blood received from pricking people be increased to 6, but the pricking cool down to be also increased to 60 seconds,
this won't increase the rate at which people will receive blood but it will make it feel less of a chore.

1 hour ago, Lunartique said:

I feel as if as Weapon Modifier too much of my time is spent on extracting blood, whether it be in a base with another person or just taking blood from random people on the street, In a base I end up spending more time extracting blood and healing than actually enchanting.

My suggestion is that the blood received from pricking people be increased to 6, but the pricking cool down to be also increased to 60 seconds,
this won't increase the rate at which people will receive blood but it will make it feel less of a chore.

Can you remind me how it works currently?
what is the time if you just prick someone again and again vs running around pricking people on the street?

Edited by dokerz
Clarify question

1 hour ago, dokerz said:

Can you remind me how it works currently?
what is the time if you just prick someone again and again vs running around pricking people on the street?

there is no specific player cooldown, but currently its every 30 seconds you can prick for 3 blood, every 60 second you can prick yourself for 2 blood.

1 hour ago, ZestyBoi said:

there is no specific player cooldown, but currently its every 30 seconds you can prick for 3 blood, every 60 second you can prick yourself for 2 blood.

They should bring back the medic be able to buy blood

1 hour ago, ZestyBoi said:

Then what’s the problem with this? I do feel like gathering blood should at least but somewhat of a hassle or else it would be to easy. Maybe a tweaking of the blood prick but medic outright buying it is def a Nono 

Just now, dokerz said:

Then what’s the problem with this? I do feel like gathering blood should at least but somewhat of a hassle or else it would be to easy. Maybe a tweaking of the blood prick but medic outright buying it is def a Nono 

they used to be able to buy it

Just now, ZestyBoi said:

they used to be able to buy it

Yes I remember this being a thing and the reasson it was removed was because it became to easy to farm blood. Maybe it could come back but at a higher price and a bigger buy cool down?

1 minute ago, dokerz said:

Yes I remember this being a thing and the reasson it was removed was because it became to easy to farm blood. Maybe it could come back but at a higher price and a bigger buy cool down?

or have lootboxes have a drop for 2-10 blood