Canami Posted March 28, 2021 Share Posted March 28, 2021 So when I arrested Tass, he instantly got Unarrested in less then a second from prison. I just wanted to ask what talent, level, or etc. does that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15877-instant-unarrest/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted March 28, 2021 Share Posted March 28, 2021 Just now, Canami said: So when I arrested Tass, he instantly got Unarrested in less then a second from prison. I just wanted to ask what talent, level, or etc. does that. I believe it's the slippery snake gang talent but i'm not entirely sure. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15877-instant-unarrest/#findComment-108226 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted March 28, 2021 Share Posted March 28, 2021 (edited) *cough* escape artist *cough* Edited March 28, 2021 by Tass Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15877-instant-unarrest/#findComment-108227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saiko Posted March 29, 2021 Share Posted March 29, 2021 Its a talismen, basically a perk that gets revoked upon death. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15877-instant-unarrest/#findComment-108247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted March 30, 2021 Share Posted March 30, 2021 I know escape artist does this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15877-instant-unarrest/#findComment-108321 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now