Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Pretaining to the original report if I cannot carry over policies like that from 1 term as mayor to another I apologize to holographic and it will not happen again.

Yeah once your term as mayor ends, so does any sort of law / rp requirements you had for your cp's. That means that right when you become mayor you can't instantly enforce them without adding the law and doing it all over again.

Yeah, I think this should indeed be a warnable offense as well. Its like NLR, once that term is over, you can't just do it again when you get re-elected. You have to follow the steps that you put forth last time, or else it is FailRP. I am also in favor of a warn. +1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...