Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rad said:

thanks man. we gotta still redo the benches cause the people who made the deck made it bad and everything is falling apart

I do this kinda stuff for a living. It's fun work. Good stuff to learn man. Everyone needs their house taken care of. 🙂

Just now, Doc McStubbinsâ„¢ said:

I do this kinda stuff for a living. It's fun work. Good stuff to learn man. Everyone needs their house taken care of. 🙂

I've watched you in action, you work pretty hard tbh. I remember seeing you nailgun nails into a wall, i couldn't do that I would die of exhaustion.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...