ak47 is the best gun

Lunartique

hey guys voltz07 here coming at you with straight facts after disappearing for half a year,
im here to say the ak47 is the best weapon buyable from supplier with evidence
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128eK7S6dnT8mSqAnp-R8USukdnqnHADysxnH5ptZqgo/edit#gid=870951135
any other opinion is wrong and everyone who says as val is the best gun is simply wrong

Edited by voltz07

8 minutes ago, Abstergo McStubbins said:

This is a good list but I would like to see an additional 2 coloumns - Shots to kill (Full armor) and Shots to kill (Unarmored). This is the distinction that makes guns like the M14 so damn good.

i could add a time to kill for fully armored and unarmored

also is the headshot damage multiplier for all weapons the same? could add headshot ttk too

Edited by voltz07

added shots to kill and time to kill, fiveseven firerate is completely wrong so ignore that one, but ak47 is still on top of ttk
the only thing unaccounted for is reload speed which affects the stats of a few weapons like the double barrel

Edited by voltz07

these are my conclusions:
AK47 is statistically the best weapon in terms of TTK.
M14 is the best all-rounder weapon with slightly longer TTK than AK47, but better at long range and has larger clip size.
M249-LMG is the best LMG, no arguments here.
Bulldog is the best shotgun, bullet spread not taken into account.
AW-50 and M98B are the best one-two shot sniper rifles, the other snipers' scopes are too bad and unusable at long range.
M82 Barret is the best semi-automatic sniper rifle.

3 minutes ago, Doge Skeletor said:

Facts, that thing can be gnarly in the right hands.

Pretty sure its actually the best all round gun, 100 clip (though you need a reskin for 100 clip), kills in 7 shots, recoil is meh but still definitely manageable, it's the current meta weapon currently too I believe.

Oh I forgot to say this, when you go into such low numbers, gmod stops actually calculating that shit properly since tick rate or some other factors, so I bet if you had two players shoot at the same time using completely different guns, one with a lower "ttk" would kill faster, even if they both fired at the exact same time like when using bots. Also semi-auto weapons with high firerate, like the m14, I don't believe even use their firerate, since in practice they shoot a fuck ton quicker.

Edited by ZestyBoi