Bought a CC and it Bought 2 (Lost 5m)

moat.gg Duck

Question

I had saved up 10m+ so that I could buy a CC then buy another custom model along with the CC but I end up buying the default CC and it doubled and bought 2 instead of just 1. Saving up for that much just for that to happen kinda made me upset so I was asking for compensation is that's possible for 5m and to be removed from the extra CC that was created.
Here's a clip if it ends up helping: https://medal.tv/clips/42830377/d13378hgEejG
-thank you

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Fuel said:

It looks like you pressed it twice. There's not much we can do aside from you making a suggestion thread, so once creating a cc you can't create one immediately after. 

Are you sure I couldn't just get removed from it and get a 5mil comp, that's a lot to lose like that. I didn't know I had even bought it because there's no noise notification or anything that pops up in the screen, it pops up in the text behind the panel so It's not really that obvious ;/

39 minutes ago, moat.gg Duck said:

Are you sure I couldn't just get removed from it and get a 5mil comp, that's a lot to lose like that. I didn't know I had even bought it because there's no noise notification or anything that pops up in the screen, it pops up in the text behind the panel so It's not really that obvious ;/

hey, it's not like that cc is useless, you can make it a cop cc in the future, by doing that you pretty much lost zero cash if you already planned on doing it.

1 minute ago, ZestyBoi said:

hey, it's not like that cc is useless, you can make it a cop cc in the future, by doing that you pretty much lost zero cash if you already planned on doing it.

Nah, I never really planned on it, and I was just trying to atleast get alittle started on the new CC ;/

Just now, moat.gg Duck said:

Nah, I never really planned on it, and I was just trying to atleast get alittle started on the new CC ;/

but you might plan on doing it in the future if you regular the server