TitsRP Game Night Role Application

Fuel

• Your Discord Tag:

Pickles#8819

• In Game Name:
piklas
• Link to your Gametracker:

https://www.gametracker.com/player/1-800-Suicide/208.103.169.23:27015/
• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
i like hard boiled things because they are more firm and not sticky like soft boiled things
• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I do own a copy of gmod because i bought it when i was younger and now i have the right to play it
• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not rep bombed that person but maybe i will maybe i wont we will see if he cloutchases a bit more
• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not done a litmus test on my "gamer grease" (I dont know what that is) so i would not know
• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I have been staff before in 2017 before the cringers arrived and i did it to help when there are not usually staff online

• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Last time i picked my nose was 3 days ago i think because i had a booger there and it was annoying
• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I dont have a son named spraynard and i dont have a son at all making that impossible

• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I use ajax detergent and depending on the color of the socks i use detergent with bleach or not and i will use a pre wash to keep them soft

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I have been banned from the server before. I think the most amount of my bans are from anti cheat false positives
• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have never eaten toilet paper. This is because I dont think it would tase very good
• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I eat my eggs without the shell, this is because the shell cannot cook and doesnt taste well.
• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I dont eat banana peels because of the same reason i dont eat egg shells, they dont taste well and cannot cook
• How often do you clean your bellybutton?
as often as i need
• What kind of sauce packet do you take home from restaurants?

I dont take home sauce from resturaunts. I can make sauces on my own

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I dont think america should act as an independant agent in the world and rather that they look for diplomatic solutions through summits, the UN assembly, trade deals and not act as an imperialist force that will only further their own interests in a different country which can lead to unstable conditions like what has happened in the middle east.
• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Oh baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me
No more
What is love?
Yeah

No, I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong?
Gimme a sign

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, oh

Oh, I don't know, what can I do?
What else can I say? It's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is…

• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
My favorite fast food resturaunt is a swedish burger place called max, they sell the best tasting burgers and their milkshake is very good.
• Do you like your burger with or without the peel?
Burgers dont have peels, if you mean the paper wrapping i do not eat burgers with those still on but sometimes i will have it on the burger to hold on while eating it.
• Is TitsRP your favorite server?

In terms of gmod servers its the only gmod server i play so that would be a yes. In terms of overall server ranking I dont know, there are alot of good candidates such as League of Legends EUW, boonk bi monthly 3 day minecraft server, VR-chat private rooms and mine and cynthias private discord server so its really a toss up there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

• Your Discord Tag:

Pickles#8819

• In Game Name:
piklas

https://www.gametracker.com/player/1-800-Suicide/208.103.169.23:27015/
• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
i like hard boiled things because they are more firm and not sticky like soft boiled things
• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I do own a copy of gmod because i bought it when i was younger and now i have the right to play it
• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not rep bombed that person but maybe i will maybe i wont we will see if he cloutchases a bit more
• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not done a litmus test on my "gamer grease" (I dont know what that is) so i would not know
• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I have been staff before in 2017 before the cringers arrived and i did it to help when there are not usually staff online

• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Last time i picked my nose was 3 days ago i think because i had a booger there and it was annoying
• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I dont have a son named spraynard and i dont have a son at all making that impossible

• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I use ajax detergent and depending on the color of the socks i use detergent with bleach or not and i will use a pre wash to keep them soft

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I have been banned from the server before. I think the most amount of my bans are from anti cheat false positives
• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have never eaten toilet paper. This is because I dont think it would tase very good
• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I eat my eggs without the shell, this is because the shell cannot cook and doesnt taste well.
• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I dont eat banana peels because of the same reason i dont eat egg shells, they dont taste well and cannot cook
as often as i need

I dont take home sauce from resturaunts. I can make sauces on my own

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I dont think america should act as an independant agent in the world and rather that they look for diplomatic solutions through summits, the UN assembly, trade deals and not act as an imperialist force that will only further their own interests in a different country which can lead to unstable conditions like what has happened in the middle east.
• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Oh baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me
No more
What is love?
Yeah

No, I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong?
Gimme a sign

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

Oh, I don't know, what can I do?
What else can I say? It's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is…

• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
My favorite fast food resturaunt is a swedish burger place called max, they sell the best tasting burgers and their milkshake is very good.
Burgers dont have peels, if you mean the paper wrapping i do not eat burgers with those still on but sometimes i will have it on the burger to hold on while eating it.

In terms of gmod servers its the only gmod server i play so that would be a yes. In terms of overall server ranking I dont know, there are alot of good candidates such as League of Legends EUW, boonk bi monthly 3 day minecraft server, VR-chat private rooms and mine and cynthias private discord server so its really a toss up there

neutral

• Your Discord Tag:

Selclouth#9863

• In Game Name:
Selclouth

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Cybor/208.103.169.23:27015/
I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice 
I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod 
I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo 
13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 
I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before 
This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, 
I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard 

Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome 

I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.
I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it 
With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously 
With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously 
Never

The hottest ranch flavor

That doesnt exist the military is actually lacking in authority in the u.s
Something an average titsrp player will NEVER FEEL
obviously wendys (totally not because the mascot is a hot redhead milf thats totally not it)
Bro peel obviously

It isnt

1 minute ago, Selclouth said:

• Your Discord Tag:

Selclouth#9863

• In Game Name:
Selclouth

I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice 
I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod 
I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo 
13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 
I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before 
This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, 
I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard 

Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome 

I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.
I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it 
Never

The hottest ranch flavor

obviously wendys (totally not because the mascot is a hot redhead milf thats totally not it)
Bro peel obviously

It isnt

repeated phrases no real effort put into your app -1

4 minutes ago, Selclouth said:

• Your Discord Tag:

Selclouth#9863

• In Game Name:
Selclouth

Never

The hottest ranch flavor

Bro peel obviously

It isnt

I agree with that you said here +1