TitsRP Game Night Role Application

Fuel

Is your life not fulfilling enough? Do YOU crave to channel your funny monkey energy to make some dank memes and be an absolute gaming pc? Well, you've came to the right place. TitsRP Game Night welcomes the biggest of the minge's on the condition that you just don't be a fucking dick and don't ruin the fun for everyone else. We play an aspiring range of games and have some juicy discussions. With the role, we will offer you an EXCLUSIVE private designated game night voice chat and text chat, only the best for you kitten tx :). The games that we've played and plan on playing go as follows:

• Jackbox Party Pack 1/2/3/4/5/6/7+
• Synergy
• GC Emulated Games (Gamecube)
• Wii Emulated Games (Mario Kart, etc) 
• Garry's Mod (DarkRP, TTT, Deathrun, PropHunt, ETC. Gamemode request)
• TF2 
• Tabletop Simulator
• And MUCH MORE!

If you think you're worthy of the role, there's just a few requirements that you must meet. 

1. Don't be a dick, we are all just trying to have fun you're not being quirky by crashing our games and ruining other peoples fun.

2. Fuel is KOS if you 360 (Applicable to Game night to game night members only)
3. Follow the rules

If you would like to apply, just make a new topic in the "discussion" forum with the filled out format below! Good luck! If you get denied, you are eligible to reapply in 5 hours unless we think you stink. The minimum requirements are being a member of titsrp for atleast 3 days and having 30 minutes of playtime + being in TITSRP discord.

LINK TO TITSRP DISCORD BELOW:
https://discord.com/invite/ceN6ytn

• Your Discord Tag:

• In Game Name:

• Link to your Gametracker:

• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• How often do you clean your bellybutton?

• What kind of sauce packet do you take home from restaurants?

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you like your burger with or without the peel?

• Is TitsRP your favorite server?

if u love arbies u get in ok ok (unless on a 0.001% chance you are hated by the cool kids

Edited by Fuel
  • thumbdown -1 2

• Your Discord Tag:

ストーナー#9821

• In Game Name:
Femboy

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Cybor/208.103.169.23:27015/
• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice 
• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod 
• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo 
• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 
• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before 
• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, 
• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard 
• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome 

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.
• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it 
• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously 
• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously With obviously 
Never

The hottest ranch flavor

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
That doesnt exist the military is actually lacking in authority in the u.s
• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Something an average titsrp player will NEVER FEEL
• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
obviously wendys (totally not because the mascot is a hot redhead milf thats totally not it)
Bro peel obviously

It isnt

4 minutes ago, Cybor said:

• Your Discord Tag:

ストーナー#9821

• In Game Name:
Femboy

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Cybor/208.103.169.23:27015/
I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice I love soft things like blankets, they are very nice 
I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod I do own Garry's Mod 
I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo I have not rep bombed Abstergo 
13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 13 (Very Very Acidic) 
I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before I have not been staff on breasts roleplay before 
This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, This morning when i woke up, 
I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard I do not have a son named Spraynard 

Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome Downy like down syndrome 

I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.I have never been banned off breasts roleplay.
I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it I have with a massive pile of walter the assaulters shit on it 
Never

The hottest ranch flavor

That doesnt exist the military is actually lacking in authority in the u.s
Something an average titsrp player will NEVER FEEL
obviously wendys (totally not because the mascot is a hot redhead milf thats totally not it)
Bro peel obviously

It isnt

the color coding sucks and your forums name creeps me out. your eggs question concerns me. neutral

denied advertising app i ngeneral. you can reapply in 5 hours

Edited by Fuel
  • thumbdown -1 1

3 minutes ago, Fuel said:

the color coding sucks and your forums name creeps me out. your eggs question concerns me. neutral

denied advertising app i ngeneral. you can reapply in 5 hours

Wah wah wah my name is fuel i am a piss baby wah wah wah

1 minute ago, Cybor said:

Shut your dumb dumb nae nae ass looking pussy lips lookin ass UNCOOKED CHICKEN LOOKIN ASS NIGGA SHUT YOU BUBBLE GUM DUM DUM HEADASS UP

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

• thumbdown -1 1