TitsRP Game Night Role Application

Fuel

• Your Discord Tag: DrunkRaccoon#5175

• In Game Name: Cynthia

• Link to your Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Diddles The DrunkRaccoon/208.103.169.23:27015/

• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
  I love metal objects, I love the smell of copper, zinc, and silver. I own 63grams of diamonds from a serbian mine. They smell like nothing that can be described, but they smell like roses.
• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I love gmodI love gmodI love gmodI love gmod

I love gmod

I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod

• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Why would I need too? Abstergo is a very active and nice mod, possibly one of the best mods of his generation. (the poop one)
If I was in trouble with anything revolving around the server, he is the first person i'd go too (fear)
• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
my gamer grease is my stomach acid... my seat is an 2065 advanced 252 MH toilet with fully capable of bringing me from my bed to my PC, and from mcdonalds to my bed.
• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I've been staff multiple times from 2016-2019. I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing  at being staff :))))
• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I had a son in 1863 in St. Petersburg Russia named Spraynard Petrikov IV. He kidnapped and murdered 16 men in the span of 25 years. But I supported him and loved him until his death by the gallows in 1899.
• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I've been banned many times for many things ( not serious)))) 
• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
The toilet paper i eat is 4 ply so the poop wipes itself on its way out

• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I throw eggs at fish
• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
anyways
• How often do you clean your bellybutton?
every 2000 years. it'll be a treasure chest by then.
• What kind of sauce packet do you take home from restaurants?

fuck food service

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

n February 2001, GDLS were contracted to supply 240 M1A2 tanks with a system enhancement package (SEP) by 2004. The M1A2 SEP contains an embedded version of the US Army’s Force XXI command and control architecture, new Raytheon commander’s independent thermal viewer (CITV) with second-generation thermal imager, commander’s display for digital colour terrain maps, DRS Technologies second-generation GEN II TIS thermal imaging gunner’s sight with increased range, driver’s integrated display and thermal management system.

The US Army decided to cancel future production of the M1A2 SEP from FY2004, but in June 2005 ordered the upgrade of a further 60 M1A2 tanks to the SEP configuration. A further 60 were ordered in August 2006, plus 180 in November 2006.

Under the firepower enhancement package (FEP), DRS Technologies was also awarded a contract for the GEN II TIS to upgrade US Marine Corps M1A1 tanks. GEN II TIS is based on the 480×4 SADA (standard advanced dewar assembly) detector.

The FEP also includes an eyesafe laser range finder, north-finding module and precision lightweight global positioning receiver, which provide targeting solutions for the new far target locate (FTL) function. FTL gives accurate targeting data to a range of 8,000m with a CEP (circular error of probability) of less than 35m.

In November 2007, General Dynamics was awarded a contract for the upgrade of 240 M1A2 SEP version one tanks to the version two configuration which has improved sights, displays and a tank-infantry phone. The first was ready in October 2008 and the work was completed in September 2009.

In 2008, Saudi Arabia awarded a $58m contract to GDLS to design, develop, convert, implement and test a hybrid configuration of the M1A1, M1A2 and M1A2 SEP tank variants.

• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Love is nothing but a social construct.
• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I eat at mcdonalds 7 days a week
• Do you like your burger with or without the peel?
I eat burgers whole
• Is TitsRP your favorite server?
wtf no

• Link to your Gametracker: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Diddles The DrunkRaccoon/208.103.169.23:27015/

• What materials do you like feeling, soft or hard boiled? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
  I love metal objects, I love the smell of copper, zinc, and silver. I own 63grams of diamonds from a serbian mine. They smell like nothing that can be described, but they smell like roses.
• Do you own a copy of the game Garry's Mod? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

I love gmod

I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod

• Have you ever rep bombed Abstergo on the forums? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
Why would I need too? Abstergo is a very active and nice mod, possibly one of the best mods of his generation. (the poop one)
If I was in trouble with anything revolving around the server, he is the first person i'd go too (fear)
• What's the PH level of your Gamer Grease? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
my gamer grease is my stomach acid... my seat is an 2065 advanced 252 MH toilet with fully capable of bringing me from my bed to my PC, and from mcdonalds to my bed.
• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I've been staff COUNTLESS times                                              I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing  at being staff :))))
• And if not, when did you last pick your nose? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you have a son named Spraynard? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I had a son in 1863 in St. Petersburg Russia named Spraynard Petrikov IV. He kidnapped and murdered 16 men in the span of 25 years.
• What detergent do you use to clean your socks? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever been banned off the server?  (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Have you ever eaten toilet paper? If not, why? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

• Do you eat your eggs with or without the shell? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I throw eggs at fish
• Also, do you eat your bananas with or without the peel? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
anyways

fuck food service

EXPERT QUESTIONS: EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WOULD DO AND WHY. ONLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE MOTD.

• What do you think of the global socioeconomic implications of the ever increasing military industrial complex in the US? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)

n February 2001, GDLS were contracted to supply 240 M1A2 tanks with a system enhancement package (SEP) by 2004. The M1A2 SEP contains an embedded version of the US Army’s Force XXI command and control architecture, new Raytheon commander’s independent thermal viewer (CITV) with second-generation thermal imager, commander’s display for digital colour terrain maps, DRS Technologies second-generation GEN II TIS thermal imaging gunner’s sight with increased range, driver’s integrated display and thermal management system.

The US Army decided to cancel future production of the M1A2 SEP from FY2004, but in June 2005 ordered the upgrade of a further 60 M1A2 tanks to the SEP configuration. A further 60 were ordered in August 2006, plus 180 in November 2006.

Under the firepower enhancement package (FEP), DRS Technologies was also awarded a contract for the GEN II TIS to upgrade US Marine Corps M1A1 tanks. GEN II TIS is based on the 480×4 SADA (standard advanced dewar assembly) detector.

The FEP also includes an eyesafe laser range finder, north-finding module and precision lightweight global positioning receiver, which provide targeting solutions for the new far target locate (FTL) function. FTL gives accurate targeting data to a range of 8,000m with a CEP (circular error of probability) of less than 35m.

In November 2007, General Dynamics was awarded a contract for the upgrade of 240 M1A2 SEP version one tanks to the version two configuration which has improved sights, displays and a tank-infantry phone. The first was ready in October 2008 and the work was completed in September 2009.

In 2008, Saudi Arabia awarded a $58m contract to GDLS to design, develop, convert, implement and test a hybrid configuration of the M1A1, M1A2 and M1A2 SEP tank variants.

• What is love? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
• What's your favorite fast food restaurant to eat at? (2 liners to unlimited liners, explain what you would do and why)
I eat burgers whole
wtf no

8 minutes ago, Diddles The DrunkRaccoon said:

I love gmod

I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod
I love gmod

I've been staff COUNTLESS times                                              I am aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing  at being staff :))))

I had a son in 1863 in St. Petersburg Russia named Spraynard Petrikov IV. He kidnapped and murdered 16 men in the span of 25 years.

I throw eggs at fish
anyways

fuck food service

I eat burgers whole
wtf no

kinda cringe -1

• Thanks 1

• Your Discord Tag: 

bone.#1137

• In Game Name: 
    b0ne
• Link to your Gametracker: 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/bone./208.103.169.23:27015/
    i like feeling soft things they are very good to feel i can lay in it for decades
   yes! 3 million hours! only garrys mod 24/7 printer processor awesome! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! 
  NO! THATS NOT COOL! YOU GET BANNED! 
  12.5-14, same level as heavy greases. 
   i became staff when very young during 2017! only 13 btw FUCK YOU MILES DENIED FIRST APP I KILL U
  N/A
  WHAT? WHAT IS THIS QUESTION? SO MUCH LOSING!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING FOR WRITING THIS QUESTION! ( old spice )

6 TIMES! ALL UNFAIR! WHAT THE HECK!
  NO! FABRIC DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD TASTE! ONLY EAT SOAP!
  I DONT EAT EGGS!
  WITHOUT OF COURSE! IM NOT A MONKEY IDIOT LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE......................................
  its permanently clean 

ketchup is sauce ?

i do not like israel 
   MKUltra 
  Mcdonald :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  WITHOUT!!!! 

YES! WHY EVEN ASK THIS? ITS OBVIOUS! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! 

Edited by bone.

11 hours ago, bone. said:

• Your Discord Tag: 

bone.#1137

• In Game Name: 
    b0ne
• Link to your Gametracker: 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/bone./208.103.169.23:27015/
    i like feeling soft things they are very good to feel i can lay in it for decades
   yes! 3 million hours! only garrys mod 24/7 printer processor awesome! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! 
  NO! THATS NOT COOL! YOU GET BANNED! 
  12.5-14, same level as heavy greases. 
   i became staff when very young during 2017! only 13 btw FUCK YOU MILES DENIED FIRST APP I KILL U
  N/A
  WHAT? WHAT IS THIS QUESTION? SO MUCH LOSING!

YOU ARE DISGUSTING FOR WRITING THIS QUESTION! ( old spice )

6 TIMES! ALL UNFAIR! WHAT THE HECK!
  NO! FABRIC DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE A GOOD TASTE! ONLY EAT SOAP!
  I DONT EAT EGGS!
  WITHOUT OF COURSE! IM NOT A MONKEY IDIOT LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE......................................
  its permanently clean 

ketchup is sauce ?

i do not like israel 
   MKUltra 
  Mcdonald :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  WITHOUT!!!! 

YES! WHY EVEN ASK THIS? ITS OBVIOUS! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! GMOD YES! 

decent app neutral