Sal Ban Appeal

In-Game Name

Dr Worf Starcaster

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:419352872

Why were you banned or warned?

Repeatedly crashing the server/Alting x2

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Before I start, I wanna clear some things up: the 2 bans on this account named "Sal Alt" are false. This is my main account, but I did alt on 2 separate accounts in the past. The main reason I alted was because after crashing the server, I wasnt just banned on the sever, I was basically removed from the community. At the time, I was under the impression Rubik was the owner of the server, so when he told me that I dont have a chance of being unbanned, I took it as fact. So since at the time I felt like I had a 0% chance of being unbanned, I alted. I played for about a week, until I was caught and banned again. I took a break for a bit, until I started to want to play some more, and made another alt. My 2nd alt lasted for a couple months I believe until it was also banned. Both times I alted I had no ill intentions, I simply just wanted to have fun. Every other DarkRP server is kind of terrible, so it really wasnt a debate for me.

The main reason that I think I should be unbanned, is simply because I have no ill intentions towards the server. since ive been unbanned, I havent broken any rules, and ive only had one mishap which was when I falsely votekicked someone, which was a mistake on my end which Rubik made apparent to me in PMs. A lot of staff in the past would say something on the lines of "Im not sure if I can trust you on the server" but for the couple weeks ive been on the server, ive been the upmost respectful to most players, except for one which was RETRO which I apologize for. Im aware of the "permabans are supposed to stick" thing but my original ban was a year and a half ago, and I think my reputation exceeds myself and makes me look like this big bad guy, that only wants to crash the server and minge which isnt the case. I know its a cliche to say the whole "Im a changed man" thing, but in some isolated cases, I truly am. I was immature, I was easily angered, and I never took criticism well at all. All of these lead to my demise, but ive changed my values and what I stand for over the year and a half since I was firstly banned. Its obvious that ive messed up here, but ive been a pretty good boy so far, so if I can just be given a chance, I wont let the players or the staff team down.

Thanks for everyones time, I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion towards the staff team regarding my unban with no appeal.

Who warned/banned you?

console

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perma
Edited by Quas
typo

Your last alt wasn't very long ago, and instead of making an appeal you had your friends whine in the dev stream to get you unbanned.

You crashed the server multiple times and taught your friends to do it. You then went on a "server crashing spree". Luckily for you, the conversation where you said those exact words to me has mysteriously vanished.

I'd say if you truly wanted to play on the server you wouldn't have alted twice. Hell, you wouldn't have crashed the server and all that to begin with. But Forreal, the icing on the cake for me is that instead of trying to make a genuine ban appeal, you had your friends get sugar to unban you in the dev stream. Only now once sugar was made aware of what you actually did and banned you again are you trying to make a genuine appeal. For me, too little too late. Shoulda done that from the start.

Yeah I dunno about this to be honest. I saw you on yesterday and you didn't seem too bad, but alts stay banned. Sugar rarely makes exceptions, so I don't think it'll happen. Plus, you did it twice???? -1 

I am under the impression that you have made this appeal simply because you have ran out of alts to play on. And using sugars dev stream to get you unbanned without sugar knowing what you have done to get yourself in this situation is not cool. If you truly wanted to play and enjoy this server you wouldn't have crashed the server in the first place

-1  from me

27 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

Your last alt wasn't very long ago, and instead of making an appeal you had your friends whine in the dev stream to get you unbanned.

You crashed the server multiple times and taught your friends to do it. You then went on a "server crashing spree". Luckily for you, the conversation where you said those exact words to me has mysteriously vanished.

I'd say if you truly wanted to play on the server you wouldn't have alted twice. Hell, you wouldn't have crashed the server and all that to begin with. But Forreal, the icing on the cake for me is that instead of trying to make a genuine ban appeal, you had your friends get sugar to unban you in the dev stream. Only now once sugar was made aware of what you actually did and banned you again are you trying to make a genuine appeal. For me, too little too late. Shoulda done that from the start.

Couldnt make an appeal off the start. Like I said, I was removed from the community, banned on everything related to TitsRP. 

13 minutes ago, Yike said:

I am under the impression that you have made this appeal simply because you have ran out of alts to play on. And using sugars dev stream to get you unbanned without sugar knowing what you have done to get yourself in this situation is not cool. If you truly wanted to play and enjoy this server you wouldn't have crashed the server in the first place

-1  from me

I was asked to make a ban appeal, and I dont want to alt, I want to play the server right. The whole server crashing thing a while back was just a huge mistake on my end and the other parties involved. 

Edited by Quas

6 minutes ago, Quas said:

I was asked to make a ban appeal, and I dont want to alt, I want to play the server right. The whole server crashing thing a while back was just a huge mistake on my end and the other parties involved.

I understand that we are all humans and we all make mistakes, but I consider a mistake to be a first time then you learn hey I shouldn't do this again, but repeatedly crashing the server does not sound like a mistake to me. I'm sorry but still -1

Edited by Yike
added a line

5 minutes ago, Quas said:

a huge mistake on my end and the other parties involved. 

A mistake is something that you like accidentally do. "Ah shit man I gave you 10k when I meant to give you 100k, my bad" is a mistake. 

Crashing the server multiple times and teaching others to do it is not a mistake. You did it intentionally. You 100% did it maliciously. Alting several times is not a mistake. You chose to do that. "Yeah but Coba you alter", true. You've stated this is a prior ban appeal. But what I did had 0 negative effects on the server. 

Misjudgment, maybe. A mistake? Very far from it.

You were a high rank here man. People liked you. People respected you. You fucked all that up for what? A giggle? To come here now and be like "awh please man lemme get a chance man" is honestly sad to see. You had a chance. You were somebody here. And you decided to ruin that.

Just now, Yike said:

I understand that we are all humans and we all make mistakes, but I consider a mistake to be a first time then you learn hey I shouldn't do this again, but repeatedly crashing the server does not sound like a mistake to me.

I crashed the server twice in the same hour at 5 am when there was 15 or so people on, multiple people were doing the same thing I was. Its not like I was crashing the server once everyday, it was on a much smaller scale. Technically yes I did crash the server multiple times, but I didnt do it in a way that you are making it seem.

>Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on TitsRP.com, our server, networks, or services.

>Bypass measures of TitsRP.com and our server designed to prevent/restrict access.

>Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of TitsRP.com and our server. 

These are the ToS that you broke.

>A violation or one or more of these terms may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.
If you do not agree with all of these terms of use, then you are expressly prohibited from using our services and you must discontinue use immediately.

“Making it seem”...? Coni is completely right. You were fucking staff man and you knew the shit you pulled was a pretty big deal, not only that you taught others how to do that? So what it’s been two years but honestly you shouldn’t deserve a second chance with this one. None the less you also made your friends beg the server owner to unban you because you knew that almost everyone wouldn’t let you back. 

-1 You knew what you were doing 

Edited by FK_BOOLIN
I was told old bans should be treated like old bans