Sevv

yeah man you just apply at where the people told you to, make sure you read up on all the rules and get a good understanding of the guidelines or else you might have trouble answering those scenario questions! best of luck i think you have potential if you put grit into it like my math teacher would say 

DO NOT forget to study the staff guidelines, Sit guidelines, punishment guidelines, as well as the rules(motd). You will need all this in order to successfully answer the questions, but if you have a firm grasp of all of these, you should be alright. Though honestly, since you were involved with the king exploit incident, I am not sure if Sugar would allow you on the staff team. 

• Failfish 1

12 hours ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

DO NOT forget to study the staff guidelines, Sit guidelines, punishment guidelines, as well as the rules(motd). You will need all this in order to successfully answer the questions, but if you have a firm grasp of all of these, you should be alright. Though honestly, since you were involved with the king exploit incident, I am not sure if Sugar would allow you on the staff team. 

King exploit? i was just stalker not even knowing how to do it.