[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

also if you want to stop the inflation why dont you add house designing this may sound dumb but what i mean like this is the houses/buildings on the server are so plain you could add a system when someone bases in a house there would be a npc that would allow them to change the color of the house,rug,lights,etc this would cut down on the money problem of people having too much just a idea  you could also have the npc allow them to add flowers,trees,mailboxes,etc 

another idea would be a  pet system i know you will say there are already pets in the game but honestly they never even become "full-pets" to a player no one actually goes full on rp with the pet

what i mean like this there would be a vendor he would have a option to buy up to 6 pets or more each would have there own traits to them 

for example

dog (5% walking/running speed)

cat(50% less fall damage)

dragon (20% jump hight)

lizzard (2% more chance to find/make a legendary) i forget how legendary work

I actually had a system thought up of to make pets useful. I was going to have it so you can physically adopt pets (players as them) and when that happens, it both benefits the pet and owner. Like they would get increased stats or something

Making regular pets is something on my mind. I never experimented with AI and I always wanted to setup a massive boss battle system for a party of 5 people which I actually tried a week ago but I don't think my configuration was right for the nav mesh. I can try it again though. I don't know how they would work or what they would do but it would be cool to have like pet battles or something

it be cool if you added a new event with it were 5 players on two sides would battle it out with there pets and the last two left would have to fight each other the winner would get fragments of the golden pet stats up to you

the event would cost 3mil being the most expensive 

to get the golden pet you would need 5 fragments there would be 6 golden pets to collect each with better stats than the old plain ones

this would kinda help with the money inflation you were talking about

For the Massive Boss Battle Event idea, How about the whole server Has to Fight it and it costs 5mil to start. It would bring everyone to admin zone and everyone gets 1 life. And if the people beat the boss, everyone who participated (whether u survived till the end or not) gets 1mil, and the person who started the event gets 10mil (since they risked losing their money). But the Event Should be REALLY Hard to win. After The boss is defeated once, it levels up and becomes even harder to beat the next time. This would be cool because it would be the 1st co-op event and everyone benefits if they win.

For the Massive Boss Battle Event idea, How about the whole server Has to Fight it and it costs 5mil to start. It would bring everyone to admin zone and everyone gets 1 life. And if the people beat the boss, everyone who participated (whether u survived till the end or not) gets 1mil, and the person who started the event gets 10mil (since they risked losing their money). But the Event Should be REALLY Hard to win. After The boss is defeated once, it levels up and becomes even harder to beat the next time. This would be cool because it would be the 1st co-op event and everyone benefits if they win.

Tone down the rewards (because of inflation) and that would be a pretty cool idea!

This sounds absolutely amazing

I like the idea of co-op events

if that were to happen just how you said it the over all reward given could be up to 54 million(this did factor in the cost to make) just for spending 5 million, this would break the economy.

I like the idea of co-op events

if that were to happen just how you said it the over all reward given could be up to 54 million(this did factor in the cost to make) just for spending 5 million, this would break the economy.

Yea But It Would be THAT hard for the payout to be that much is what the point of it is. It would be like trying to solo a destiny raid.

I got this great idea to better the Boss Battle concept:

The event is started for 1-2 million. It consists of 13 players. After all players are in, a random player is selected to be the boss. They are switched to a class with 10,000-50,000 health and armor (depends on what Sugar wants it to be). The boss is then given a Swep that deals a one shot kill anywhere. Where's the balance? The gun can only fire once every 20 seconds (about 3 times per minute). The players run normal speed, but have fast firing guns with loads of ammo but low damage (maybe 40 headshot, 20 anywhere else).

Special items can be given to a player at random (like a gun that has great damage to kill the boss quicker, health boosts, etc). If the boss wins, they get a monetary prize (to be determined). If the players win, each surviving player is given a share of a set monetary prize.

The way the player prize could work is the pot starts at 24 million (thats 2 million per player). However, whenever a player dies, the pot is reduced by a multiplier of 2 (1 player dies, it's 12 million, another it's 6 million, then 3 million, then 1.5 million, down to around 11,718 when one is left alive). However much is left in the pot after the boss is killed will be divided evenly among each player.

I have already mentioned this but think i should push it becuase it would be a cool idea.

Add in the prone add-on(laying down) of course.

I think that it would make raid's a litte more intense and interesting.

People could make some cool bases and integrate it in to raids.

I also think that it would make being a Hitman or Assassin look and feel more like a actual Hitman/Assassin.

For example,maybey a Hitman has a hit on a player,he can integrate he prone into RP so he lay's on a roof in order to get a more tactical view.

It would just be very cool in general.

I have this add-on and i neer experience lag or FPS drops.I also used to play in a MillitaryRP that had over 70 player's on at a time and never experienced FPS drop's or lag,just in case some were wondering.

I think though this would be a small add-on,it would be a huge hit and be super cool to have.

• Rubik unpinned this topic