[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

The DarkRP laws system is kinda outdated. Make it so that laws write to a list that can be viewed with a command, which will allow for more laws and more detailed laws. Also, make laws 1,2 and 3 changeable.

Laws 1-3 are default laws to keep the server sane. They should not be touched.

What if you're the corrupt?

This might be the money hoarder side of me but I think the investment bank needs to be buffed. After using it for 3 hours straight and a 100k deposite, I only made 100k. And that just seems really low to me, considering I gotta rely on the bank manager to keep it safe/ and rely on him to stay on the server and not just leave. Now you don't need to buff the rates themself but I think the max deposite should be buffed to 1mil. this way its a bigger risk that some people wont take, and so it doesn't take 10 hours to actually make some decent $. Because seriously, its probably the riskiest thing on the server now, so if I win I want some decent $. It also makes it better for the heisters who have to beat the hoards of CC's to get too the bank vault, soo if they do actually win then the reward is worth the tools it takes to break in.

Also bring back penny stocks for the poorer people who want to use stocks. I made my money off them by buying BILLIONS of them and watching them go up by 1 cent. that way I would make like 10mil. but with the 100k limit, penny stock are pretty much shit to me, but poor people deserve to buy them.

1 more thing, I'm still waiting for salaries to be brought back. make them every 15 minutes just like the bank or something. that way when a salary is payed out, people who invested in the bank know that their money went up.

Thank you for your time sugar, and keep up the amazing work.

This might be the money hoarder side of me but I think the investment bank needs to be buffed. After using it for 3 hours straight and a 100k deposite, I only made 100k. And that just seems really low to me, considering I gotta rely on the bank manager to keep it safe/ and rely on him to stay on the server and not just leave. Now you don't need to buff the rates themself but I think the max deposite should be buffed to 1mil. this way its a bigger risk that some people wont take, and so it doesn't take 10 hours to actually make some decent $. Because seriously, its probably the riskiest thing on the server now, so if I win I want some decent $. It also makes it better for the heisters who have to beat the hoards of CC's to get too the bank vault, soo if they do actually win then the reward is worth the tools it takes to break in.

Also bring back penny stocks for the poorer people who want to use stocks. I made my money off them by buying BILLIONS of them and watching them go up by 1 cent. that way I would make like 10mil. but with the 100k limit, penny stock are pretty much shit to me, but poor people deserve to buy them.

1 more thing, I'm still waiting for salaries to be brought back. make them every 15 minutes just like the bank or something. that way when a salary is payed out, people who invested in the bank know that their money went up.

Thank you for your time sugar, and keep up the amazing work.

Penny stocks won't be brought back. People have too much money as it is due to recent exploits / stupid stuff

The bank is fine the way it is, you're not supposed to make a lot of money and making 100k in 3 hours is a poop ton from that thing. Increasing the rate to 1,000,000 means this: All the people with custom classes defend the bank until the server resets. In 2.5 hours, you would of made 2.1 million dollars in 10 hours you would of made 21 million dollars. The return increases exponentially.

Salaries won't be brought back. People have too much money as it due to recent exploits / stupid stuff

The thing I am focused on right now is inflation and dealing with it.

also if you want to stop the inflation why dont you add house designing this may sound dumb but what i mean like this is the houses/buildings on the server are so plain you could add a system when someone bases in a house there would be a npc that would allow them to change the color of the house,rug,lights,etc this would cut down on the money problem of people having too much just a idea  you could also have the npc allow them to add flowers,trees,mailboxes,etc 

another idea would be a  pet system i know you will say there are already pets in the game but honestly they never even become "full-pets" to a player no one actually goes full on rp with the pet

what i mean like this there would be a vendor he would have a option to buy up to 6 pets or more each would have there own traits to them 

for example

dog (5% walking/running speed)

cat(50% less fall damage)

dragon (20% jump hight)

lizzard (2% more chance to find/make a legendary) i forget how legendary work

also if you want to stop the inflation why dont you add house designing this may sound dumb but what i mean like this is the houses/buildings on the server are so plain you could add a system when someone bases in a house there would be a npc that would allow them to change the color of the house,rug,lights,etc this would cut down on the money problem of people having too much just a idea  you could also have the npc allow them to add flowers,trees,mailboxes,etc 

another idea would be a  pet system i know you will say there are already pets in the game but honestly they never even become "full-pets" to a player no one actually goes full on rp with the pet

what i mean like this there would be a vendor he would have a option to buy up to 6 pets or more each would have there own traits to them 

for example

dog (5% walking/running speed)

cat(50% less fall damage)

dragon (20% jump hight)

lizzard (2% more chance to find/make a legendary) i forget how legendary work

I actually had a system thought up of to make pets useful. I was going to have it so you can physically adopt pets (players as them) and when that happens, it both benefits the pet and owner. Like they would get increased stats or something

Making regular pets is something on my mind. I never experimented with AI and I always wanted to setup a massive boss battle system for a party of 5 people which I actually tried a week ago but I don't think my configuration was right for the nav mesh. I can try it again though. I don't know how they would work or what they would do but it would be cool to have like pet battles or something

• Rubik unpinned this topic