[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I suggest a new job which might a cat job. Its gonna sound retarded but maybe like the pissed baby and pedophile job maybe the cat and dog job can kill each other on sight. Or maybe even add a mouse and cat in which they can kos each other. It might bring a player base who likes cats and mouses

I suggest a new job which might a cat job. Its gonna sound retarded but maybe like the pissed baby and pedophile job maybe the cat and dog job can kill each other on sight. Or maybe even add a mouse and cat in which they can kos each other. It might bring a player base who likes cats and mouses

lolwut

No, we don't need anymore "pet" jobs. They're pointless.

lolwut

They won't be pointless, the cats will have claws so they can fight the dogs and mouses lmao

lolwut

They won't be pointless, the cats will have claws so they can fight the dogs and mouses lmao

They will be pointless, having a pet with claws is not at all unique nor worth having. What would be the point of dog vs cat. One has claws the other has a dog bite whoop Dee doo. The thing with the baby and pedophile is they were totally different classes. One kidnaps and has a variety of weird things and the other has a crowbar to smack the pedophiles down with. Cat vs dog would just be two classes with slightly different weapons and not unique at all

lolwut

They will be pointless, having a pet with claws is not at all unique nor worth having. What would be the point of dog vs cat. One has claws the other has a dog bite whoop Dee doo. The thing with the baby and pedophile is they were totally different classes. One kidnaps and has a variety of weird things and the other has a crowbar to smack the pedophiles down with. Cat vs dog would just be two classes with slightly different weapons and not unique at all

Okay so i have a bit of a wild idea. But sense alot of people want cars added back and downtown v2 is clearly not big enough for cars but i was thinking maybe if someone saved up enough money they could buy a HOVERBOARD for like 5 mil and that would solve the problem of people really wanting the cars but the server map not being able to currently support it properly. But anyways i think hoverboards would be Dank

bladefire

lolwut

lolwut

Why you gotta be a hater? Also why did you say it twice?

bladefire

lolwut

lolwut

Why you gotta be a hater? Also why did you say it twice?

I'm being a "hater" because your suggestion is bad and I disagree with it. And I posted it twice because the forums was being weird on mobile for some reason and I can't edit it for some reason

• Rubik unpinned this topic