[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think you should add back the old trading  but with models only. I agree that custom classes were to op because if you could trade weapons every class had weapons eventually and became to op. But I don't agree with taking trading models. The old trading system let people have a good amount of models but you took out the old system because it made people to op. I think you should add the old system back with models because models don't make people op and having different models is like having different cloths. Not everyone wants the same old thing, they want to be different some days, so this is why I think the old trading system should come back but with the models only. I bet a lot of people would agree with me

Extend moderator ban time. Before you go "Nice joke m8 XD" just hear me out.

Imagine this scenario:

Billy Bob kills 3 people with his tractor in a fit of rage. - 1 week ban

Then Ricky123 comes on when there are no mods on and RDMs for an hour straight until a mod gets on. - 1 week ban

See what I mean? It'd make things a lot easier if you extended the maximum ban time to something like 2 weeks or a month.

Snip

Here is the thing you guys should not even have one week ban. The reason you do is because there are no admins. How it used to go is you would be like this

Frisk: O M G BLAK WILL U EXTEND THIS GUY BAN HE RDMED 22 PEOPLE.

Blacnova: Yea sure man what is his steam ID?

Frisk: safdkljoi3jro

Blacnova: Sick man thanks I just banned him for a month

Frisk: Sick OK bye

So if you really need someone banned longer get one of the higher ups to do it. Back when I started mods could not even ban. If you want more powers then you have to prove it and get promoted. Not just complain about the very large amount of power the mods already have.

Extend moderator ban time. Before you go "Nice joke m8 XD" just hear me out.

Imagine this scenario:

Billy Bob kills 3 people with his tractor in a fit of rage. - 1 week ban

Then Ricky123 comes on when there are no mods on and RDMs for an hour straight until a mod gets on. - 1 week ban

See what I mean? It'd make things a lot easier if you extended the maximum ban time to something like 2 weeks or a month.

Back when I first started out, t-mods couldn't ban, and mods could only ban for one day, then eventually it moved to three which seemed to stay throughout the summer and for about a month extra. Then one day we randomly got one full week.

Back in my day vietnam was just starting... That's the first time I killed a man... We kept stabbing him in non vital spots... We were in the midst of another battle when my comrade... So that's how I met your mother... Also that's when mods were able to ban

To be honest tho I forget to tell people oh extend this ban time because its night and I ban so much so you'd have to check the logs, 2 weeks to a month would help, and if a mod were to abuse this then they simply get demoted, am I wrong?

• Rubik unpinned this topic