[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it so you can choose to either use a talent point for talents or for another weapon slot on the gang cc

That might be a talent or a shop item when the big shop update happens

So I got a small idea for updating the rules: Allow raiders to use materialized props to see through one-ways.

Why? Because one ways are cancer and become a doomfort without some form of method of dealing with them.

I have a lot of ideas to help with one ways / stupid ways of basing. I personally don't like how basing is now and its too strong for really skilled builders. Skilled builders should always have an advantage but I think their advantage is too strong right now.

Ways to earn XP

Yea I can all of these

Something that's annoyed me a few times is that the gang menu uses member's steam names rather than ingame names. This is annoying because I can't recognise half my members because their steam name is unrelated to their ingame name. I promoted the wrong person to officer because of this earlier today. I would quite like to see the gangmenu use ingame names rather than steamnames if possible.

This is possible. I can queue it up for an update soon

This might have already been suggested but could you guys please add some feature to change a user's revolt material colors. I'm colorblind and during every revolt i always end up thinking some enemies are friendly and end up dying to them because i didnt shoot first, so it would be nice if there was a way to mabye make pd appear blue to me during revolts so that i cant mistake them for friendlies.

I can add a way for you to change revolt colors!

Armor Pack   = 100 Armor

Armor Potion = 20 Armor

Balance dis shiz

The reason is that armor packs can only be purchased from a gun dealer / black market dealer. I don't think they can be inventoried compared to the armor potions which can be created in bulk + inventoried

Make a GUI for staff events

Let tmods be able to set team 

Fix a problem where it won’t allow you to click spectate when a sit pops up

Have it so if somebody is spamming 3 or more times the console makes a sit and if you claim it it lets you spectate said player 

When you die it csn ask if you got RDM’d and if you click yes it will automatically call a sit

Create a machine that farms rocks and wood (wood chipper/ quarry)

Create a staff event area 

Let tmods be able to do /admintellall. My reasoning for this is to announce staff events and make an announcement to like the bloods and Crips that they aren’t kos if they are doing so. 

When you join a blood or crip job make it say in chat that they are not kos and how to start a war

Make a way for players to rate their sit (e.g how was your sit? 1-5 stars)

Auto kick people using n word in OOC, advert, or anon 

Make a way to detect low FPS. If the server detects it it can give you the option to lower graphics for you

Create a way to communicate to your party members through your voice (walkie talkies/pd commander type stuff)

Give mayor ability to speak to all cp like the pd commander

Make the jugg have a weakness. Superman = Kryptonite

Make a GUI for staff events

Let tmods be able to set team 

Fix a problem where it won’t allow you to click spectate when a sit pops up

Have it so if somebody is spamming 3 or more times the console makes a sit and if you claim it it lets you spectate said player 

When you die it csn ask if you got RDM’d and if you click yes it will automatically call a sit

Create a machine that farms rocks and wood (wood chipper/ quarry)

Create a staff event area 

Let tmods be able to do /admintellall. My reasoning for this is to announce staff events and make an announcement to like the bloods and Crips that they aren’t kos if they are doing so. 

When you join a blood or crip job make it say in chat that they are not kos and how to start a war

Make a way for players to rate their sit (e.g how was your sit? 1-5 stars)

Auto kick people using n word in OOC, advert, or anon 

Make a way to detect low FPS. If the server detects it it can give you the option to lower graphics for you

Create a way to communicate to your party members through your voice (walkie talkies/pd commander type stuff)

Give mayor ability to speak to all cp like the pd commander

Make the jugg have a weakness. Superman = Kryptonite

Nah the jug is too weak as it is right now, it needs a buff.

This is problematic for a lot of reasons. Mainly because you can't change major graphic settings in-game, you need to do it in the menu so it can reset itself. Another reason is that as counter-intuitive as it may seem to most people, lowering graphics is not a magical solution. It can actually slow your game down even more if your processor is capable of handling better graphics. This is a problem I have had going between laptops, some of them I get shit fps with high graphics bbut some of them get shit fps on low graphics and I'm actually forced to run full graphics for it to be playable.

If you complete a quest you should get a text in chat that you got a quest coin for it and also display how many you now have.

Example: You just completed a quest and was rewarded a quest coin. You currently have X quest coins

Also give an option to check how many event tokens you have, right now it's a guessing game.

• Rubik unpinned this topic