[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Implement "no response within 24 hours" as an accept for ban appeal. There are times where I may not be able to get on due to work being an ass, but I have 10 minutes for the forums.

Also give mods more liberty with accepting and denying ban appeals. We can ban for 1 minute, which is equivalent to unbanning, so we should be able to accept or deny appeals, it would make the process go by so much smoother if we didn't have to wait for an admin

You're allowed to accept or deny any ban appeals that has concrete evidence.

PD shouldnt be allowed to raid based on sound 3/4 of the time all pd's are mingy little kids who dont even raid the right base cuz ''they heard printers''  when its in the base below!

I used to have this opinion, but then police wouldn't really ever have a legitimate reason to raid. But I do 100% agree that so many Police raids are just random warrants, and when I take a sit that involves a false Police raid, it's incredibly messy to sort out. I'd like to think there's a better system that could be implemented, but I really don't know what that would be without either making police raids never happen, or constant false police raids.

PD shouldnt be allowed to raid based on sound 3/4 of the time all pd's are mingy little kids who dont even raid the right base cuz ''they heard printers''  when its in the base below!

I used to have this opinion, but then police wouldn't really ever have a legitimate reason to raid. But I do 100% agree that so many Police raids are just random warrants, and when I take a sit that involves a false Police raid, it's incredibly messy to sort out. I'd like to think there's a better system that could be implemented, but I really don't know what that would be without either making police raids never happen, or constant false police raids.

Not sure, just a thought but one way to remedy this would allow police to see printers through walls. However I see how this could be abused, so perhaps the police would only be able to see the printers within a relative proximity, and temporarily with some sort of scanner swep that only certain cp would have (police chief, swat members, etc. Kind of like a "signal interruptor" that picks up on the trail of a printer.

Just a thought, maybe someone can improve on this idea and make it a workable thing

Not sure, just a thought but one way to remedy this would allow police to see printers through walls. However I see how this could be abused, so perhaps the police would only be able to see the printers within a relative proximity, and temporarily with some sort of scanner swep that only certain cp would have (police chief, swat members, etc. Kind of like a "signal interruptor" that picks up on the trail of a printer.

Just a thought, maybe someone can improve on this idea and make it a workable thing

Yeah the proximity thing's a good idea, maybe a printer proximity scanner. Or something like that, where it draws a line to the printer, so that you know exactly which house, but a printer silencer also makes it invisable to the scanner.

Yeah the proximity thing's a good idea, maybe a printer proximity scanner. Or something like that, where it draws a line to the printer, so that you know exactly which house, but a printer silencer also makes it invisable to the scanner.

I mean I guess this could be nice, but this may have the unintended consequence of more successful pd raid / just shooting printers. 

Let me explain, when the mingy 12 year old raids you and you have nothing, that is a positive, the more bases that are raided that have nothing, the longer those with something have in between raids. So when you do actually have printers, the 12 year old are busy raiding someone else instead of you.

just my 2 cents

Make Raids by the PD Rewarding. Destroying Printers, Processors and anything thats considered a raidable reward the entire Police Department with a Small sum of money.

Edit the rulings on skybases and bases that build outside of the buildings to limit the size of said base as some skybases can cause major lag among some players.

Make Raids by the PD Rewarding. Destroying Printers, Processors and anything thats considered a raidable reward the entire Police Department with a Small sum of money.

Edit the rulings on skybases and bases that build outside of the buildings to limit the size of said base as some skybases can cause major lag among some players.

+1

+1

I think if I'm not mistaken this will be added in gang update but idk

• Rubik unpinned this topic