[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

The revolt system is actually really old and looks terrible in code form. I hate going into my old files because it just looks gross and it's just really stupid the way I made things. The crafting system by far the worst thing I ever made that I hate looking at.

I can make a whole new revolt system, forcing the user to be like the Rebel Leader, having them to input a reason, ect. I can't think of an efficient and non-hacky way to signal that you had a conversation with the mayor about a law except for making a simple swep / pressing E on the mayor as the Rebel Leader within a certain distance will allow you then to make a revolt.

It's a lot easier to just say "If someone makes a fail revolt, just warn them / kick them" but if I can avoid that and force people to follow the rules, it would work a lot easier.

Printer silencers?

Also, either make the pickpocket instant with a 120 second cd or lower the time it takes to pickpocket someone? Cause right now the only way you are able to pickpocket someone is if they are afk lol.

Printer silencers are in the game and they do work. I think you have to craft them if I remember correctly

Possibly make logs in someway correspondent with ULX menu

What do you mean by that? You mean like integrating dlogs into ulx? I think it's a lot of effort for that since you just have to do /dlogs, I can take the lazy route and make a button the ulx menu that will open the logs

Rule:

Prisoners cannot be released without the mayor's permission. If broken, this will fall under fail rp.

Job:

Mayor can appoint a Warden to collect bail with a tool that splits it between him and the mayor/PD. Amount set by mayor. If the prisoner chooses to pay they get released immediately. Warden can defend PD but cannot enforce laws.

(Maybe make an Appoint Job button for mayor instead each individual job getting their own button at that point?)

Rule:

Prisoners cannot be released without the mayor's permission. If broken, this will fall under fail rp.

Job:

Mayor can appoint a Warden to collect bail with a tool that splits it between him and the mayor/PD. Amount set by mayor. If the prisoner chooses to pay they get released immediately. Warden can defend PD but cannot enforce laws.

(Maybe make an Appoint Job button for mayor instead each individual job getting their own button at that point?)

+1 to that

Rule:

Job:

A jail warden sounds cool. i was planning to make a judge system where people can make cases and have a judge review their case and then the server would call for a jury and they can decide who is in the right and ect. Maybe it would be a really funny way to deal with RDM or some rule breaking. "He just RDMED me!" "BRING IT TO COURT"

But for real it would be for like false arrests..getting out of jail.. or some other things which I would have to decide.

Make extra CC slots purchasable.

CC's will remain at 3 slots. Maybe down the line I can make something where you can temporarily increase your job slots from ingame for a lot of ingame cash.

I also read the Hacker job suggestion and I think it's pretty cool. We used to have a Hack Phone and it was removed due to lag..because it was really poorly optimized. I can make another one

I think it's time to re-do the gang system.

I really like the perk system; however, that is all the gang system has to offer.

Here is what I think the gang system should offer...

When typing in chat, the gang you are associated with should appear next to your status.

Example: [Moderator][DTPD]Cullen OOC: Teletubbies are people too...

Gang leaders can start gang wars with other gangs (kinda like an event and the bloods vs crips war). Winner of the gang war gets xp towards gang...

Update some of the perks...

Mayor perk needs to be updated

I think it's time to re-do the gang system.

I really like the perk system; however, that is all the gang system has to offer.

Here is what I think the gang system should offer...

When typing in chat, the gang you are associated with should appear next to your status.

Example: [Moderator][DTPD]Cullen OOC: Teletubbies are people too...

Gang leaders can start gang wars with other gangs (kinda like an event and the bloods vs crips war). Winner of the gang war gets xp towards gang...

Update some of the perks...

Mayor perk needs to be updated

The new Gang system will most likely be in place for the next update (somewhere around first two weeks of February)

There already is a gang chat, its just no one uses it lol. I think it's /g message here or /gang message here.

Another thing I wanted to do is to remake the party system. I made a party system a really long time ago and it's actually still in the server but it's disabled for the most part. I just hate the UI of the party system we use now, it's soooooooooo ugly. Maybe to save time, I will just redo that instead of making a whole new system.

Another thing that I really want to do but will take a solid day to do is to make all current SQL systems into using mysqloo instead of tmysql (tmysql4 has had it's support dropped and it has various issues with it)

Only issue is that the inventory system does NOT support mysqloo which has a few options, either make it support it..or write my own inventory system. I am thinking the latter but that would probably be for later since it's a big task. (I would of course make a system to fetch your old items from the other inventory system)

Touching back on the gang revamp and SQL, you can't have both tmysql4 and mysqloo installed or it causes issues. The solutions for that is to either make all of the system that use the old sql module to use the new one, which would take a pretty long time and also the inventory system would have to be rewritten

I'd like to add my opinion on some suggestion by introducing ranks.

As we all have notice that there are ranks on the server, such as, [Not Sugar], [Head Admin], [Admin], [Head Moderator], [Moderator], [Respected] and plebs.

I'd like to request a new rank called," [Designer] " due to the Sugar's post on the new map. His exact words was 

"That's all I really have. If someone is good at using some drawing program like Photoshop or such and you could make a blueprint or such, that would also be a big help."

If someone actually contributes to the new map creation by designing it, they should be notified by players in game. Maybe other players can even talk to the [Designer] and suggest new ideas and the Designer would talk to sugar about it and propose the idea. This will make suggestions even better. And, of course, the [Designer] rank would even fall under any plugin coding since titsrp is open for any suggestion to make the server even better! (Coding a plugin for Sugar)

NOTE: THIS RANK WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KICK/BAN

Why would this be a great thing? 

Well, this will make things more easier for Sugar to do other things rather than always trying to code and make titsrp great. This gives more time for Sugar to do things like reply ban appeals, fix bug, and even ban players who are breaking the rules, and even League of Legends. Since there's no active admin and Sugar is 22/7 busy

I am open to any opinions on my proposal of this new rank system. 

*IF QUOTING, PLEASE DO -SNIP- TO PREVENT THE WTFHOWLONGISTHISQUOTE.EXE*

• Rubik unpinned this topic