[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Taxes need a cap on how much they can take from a single person, If you have 20mil like me they take 20K from you. I am breaking breaking even when farming money, and I can not just farm money all day I want to RP also.

Max 5K taken from a single person maybe even less.

Regarding the tax situation, 

Make it so when you tax a single door, it tax the double door rather than wasting another taxing on the same building.

"Tax one door, 9/10 remaining

Tax a double door, 8/10 remaining"

[AFK TIMER]

Set up some sort of timer for players that are AFK and have it begin when they have not moved in-game for more than 60 seconds. Perhaps even have a display of "You are now AFK" with the countdown beginning as described below:

If, after a prescribed amount of time ( I would suggest 10-15 minutes), the player is still AFK, allow players who have VIP rank or above to be able to join the server when it's full and take the spot (kick) of a player who has met or exceeded the AFK Timer.

I realize this is a low priority issue but it's something that's not uncommon in other game's such as Counter Strike, and it would just add more incentive to players purchasing VIP.

I have a better idea, when people go afk, they are flagged as afk by the module after 15 minutes of being afk. This can be removed by moving, but once the server is full, it kicks everyone who is afk.

This will solve the problem of the server being full and allow people to afk farm when the server is not full.

Also, increase the server slots to 72 and create 2 staff-reserved slots if possible.

I have a better idea, when people go afk, they are flagged as afk by the module after 15 minutes of being afk. This can be removed by moving, but once the server is full, it kicks everyone who is afk.

This will solve the problem of the server being full and allow people to afk farm when the server is not full.

Also, increase the server slots to 72 and create 2 staff-reserved slots if possible.

+1 for staff-reserved slots.

• Rubik unpinned this topic