[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

(Suggestion):

I was going through the script follder website and was looking around for new ideas for the server...

I was looking at this script: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/85/mayor-voting-elections-system

Now before people comment that sugar makes his own scripts, blah, blah, blah...

I believe that this script has a good idea for become that job...

It doesn't have to function exactly like this script, but maybe add something similar for becoming mayor...

(Suggestion):

I was going through the script follder website and was looking around for new ideas for the server...

I was looking at this script: https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/85/mayor-voting-elections-system

It doesn't have to function exactly like this script, but maybe add something similar for becoming mayor...

No, this script is pretty annoying. You just see the election bar every 2 seconds and it becomes annoying after a while.

(Suggestion):

Implemented my own version for the next update

You can't elect a new mayor if there is already one + it only lasts 20 seconds + you need at least 2 people for this to even happen

How about adding a "big" battery for printers. It is a pain in the ass to fill a printer 10x with batteries from full to empty. 

If we had a "big" battery maybe cost like $100 and it just fills the amount of 10 batteries.

If not then auto printers this battery stuff is a pain.

Waiting like 30+ seconds to fill up printers is horrible. 

+1

How about adding a "big" battery for printers. It is a pain in the ass to fill a printer 10x with batteries from full to empty. 

If we had a "big" battery maybe cost like $100 and it just fills the amount of 10 batteries.

If not then auto printers this battery stuff is a pain.

Sounds like a good suggestion, I will add it in for the next update!

(Suggestion):

• Change Playermodel for either Terroist (pref) or Black market dealer <- the same playermodel
  • Change Playermodel for either Lawyer (pref) or Bank manager <- The same playermodel
    I think landlord is also the same
  • Mafia Leader has a object that can rig the mayor's election to favor a particular candite
  • PD perk: Glorious Leader needs to be change because of update... Maybe you start with a couple of voted *Depending on server population at the time*

Update on the hacker

• Make a swep that interferes with PD when someone calls "backup" by civilian phone or another officer calling help. 
  • Hacker SWEP cooldowns 120s
  • When hacked and someone calls for help, it links to a random player to make it seem like a false call, while the criminal is still getting away.

Update on the hacker

• Make a swep that interferes with PD when someone calls "backup" by civilian phone or another officer calling help. 
  • Hacker SWEP cooldowns 120s
  • When hacked and someone calls for help, it links to a random player to make it seem like a false call, while the criminal is still getting away.

W +1

• Rubik unpinned this topic