[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think the lottery system should be reworked.

Here is what I think the lottery system should be like:

• Display the winner's name when they win the lottery.
  • Different amounts of the lottery, so:

1. Low baller lottery: 10k entry
  2. Medium baller lottery: 100k entry
  3. High baller lottery: 1m entry 

***These values could be adjusted***

• The gambler job or keep the mayor job should be the way of setting up a lottery event.
  • Definitely needs to have the server at a minimum of 30 people in order to start a lottery event.

Hazmat You need to make it if they ask you to stop to be checked you have to wait or it's failrp i've tried doing this but i kept getting rdm,false arrested.. it's annoy as heck this dark vader guy attack me when i tried to check then i killed him and he came back and killed me.. it's really annoying ;/

Hazmat You need to make it if they ask you to stop to be checked you have to wait or it's failrp

I've been sitting here for a few minutes attempting to make sense of why somebody with enough literacy to navigate websites and type a suggestion for this server would ever think that this is a good idea.

I've come to the conclusion that the whole sentence must be some kind of typo.

Hazmat You need to make it if they ask you to stop to be checked you have to wait or it's failrp

I've been sitting here for a few minutes attempting to make sense of why somebody with enough literacy to navigate websites and type a suggestion for this server would ever think that this is a good idea.

Hes basically saying "It should be failrp or a punishable offence if a hazmat asks you to stop and you don't listen to him and walk away"

I don't really want to enforce anything like that

Hes basically saying "It should be failrp or a punishable offence if a hazmat asks you to stop and you don't listen to him and walk away"

I don't really want to enforce anything like that

The job becomes pretty useless no one wants to be a job were you get constantly rdm.. ;/

@sugar I know. I was trying to say it's not a good suggestion and would make a terrible rule. I can already think of ways to abuse it.

@salty You can't get killed for following someone without some kind of warning unless you pose a threat. If you are killed without warning, call a staff member using @ or make a report on the forums if none are available. If you are warned, back off or prepare for a fight.

My experiences with the Hazmat job have been mostly positive. I've had fun roleplaying by building a medical clinic for people to get screened at. You can also build checkpoints as long as they aren't minge/blocking, at least last I knew.

Increase the printer limit / adding more printer types, the actual ones aren't so bad but i mean, do you remember the extended money printer? The one that was like 40k every 6 mins, but if you think it should be nerfed, you can increase its sound so the raiding / warrant probability would be increased... Pls, or you can increase its price so it wont be so broken but pls add it back or just more regular printers so you can have more (srsly, in old times people who based alone had like 5 printers)

The server economy seems to be relatively stable. I don't want people making millions of dollars a day. What are you trying to obtain that you need so much money for?

i just meant that when i returned the server it was pretty higher and now it's really lower if you make a comparation, just saying that, yeah it had to be nerfed but i just tought it was pretty much, idk. (ecks dee)

[Edit]

I always end poor when i'm starting to get mils since i just can't stop giving noobs money, i give away like 50k per day and i make a little effort in making money but i never stop getting fun, and sometimes i go from like 1 or 2 mils to 50k or even less (it's just something i can't stop, part of me, i can't see them sad because they don't know how to get started or they lost it all in something) (anyways it's not your fault that i donate my money to noobz)

P l e a s e update the !gangmenu 

it's extremely buggy & most of the perks don't even work (do any of them..?) an update would be amazingly

My perks work.  I don't even have Togo through the voting process for the cp jobs.  I believe though sugar said he will eventually update because that was when he first started learning that type of coding.

• Rubik unpinned this topic