[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

REMOVE THE KISS SWEP

It's pointless and super annoying. People just go around kissing everyone and there's nothing you can do about it.

No.

I had to cut myself in order for sugar to fix the swep.

But...

I know the feeling.

Maybe another solution because people actually keep kissing people for no reason and it's kinda like mingeing.

Different bitcoin miner addon.

Current bitcoin miners are useless. Cost more than printers and produce less money in more time than printers. Who would want one besides if you went afk for 8 hours while nobody was on?

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/2156

It is like an advanced printer of sorts. Costs more to set up, but would produce more money in roughly the same amount of time.

Pros:

Only $3

Would make bitmining useful

Would make bitmining fun and interactive

Cons:

May cause more server lag than current bitcoin miner (I have no idea, just a possibility)

Current bitcoin miners are useless. Cost more than printers and produce less money in more time than printers. Who would want one besides if you went afk for 8 hours while nobody was on?

It is like an advanced printer of sorts. Costs more to set up, but would produce more money in roughly the same amount of time.

Pros:

Only $3

Cons:

May cause more server lag than current bitcoin miner (I have no idea, just a possibility)

Please stop suggesting scriptfodder addons.

Pros:

Only $3

Cons:

Please stop suggesting scriptfodder addons.

Why?

Why?

You do know that I make / have made 80% of the addons in the server and if I didn't make them then I did rewrite them in some way. I only buy SF addons if I am appalled at how they came across on how to do that addon which doesn't happen often. It's slow development but the more experience I have the better.

Plus this addon looks uh..yea. Bitminers are not supposed to be aesthetically pleasing. It's just another money maker. If you want more reasons to base then wait until I am done with my 3rd rewrite of the clothing vendor (because the second one I just made is limited in terms of items, the new one is 100% modular). I have some ideas that I can implement into houses

Why?

You do know that I make / have made 80% of the addons in the server and if I didn't make them then I did rewrite them in some way. I only buy SF addons if I am appalled at how they came across on how to do that addon which doesn't happen often. It's slow development but the more experience I have the better.

Plus this addon looks uh..yea. Bitminers are not supposed to be aesthetically pleasing. It's just another money maker. If you want more reasons to base then wait until I am done with my 3rd rewrite of the clothing vendor (because the second one I just made is limited in terms of items, the new one is 100% modular). I have some ideas that I can implement into houses

Ah, ok. I get what you mean. However could you tweak the current bitcoin miners? Sure they have infinite battery but $90 for a minute or so? And it costs 15k for a standard? Jesus christ that is horrible. 

They could be made upgradable maybe? Adding better cpus, ram, etc

Cost slightly more than a printer and be slightly more complex, but would make more money in less time.

15k for standard 35k for pro like right now. Maybe $300 per minute for standard and $400 per minute for pro? Both can be upgraded but when investing a lot of money into the pro (100k or so) it could produce 1k per minute max? Idk about the stats but a change would be welcome.

Maybe a fire/arson system?

It would be custom if Sugar would be willing to make it.

Firefighter job to battle fires 

Fires would not damage props, but may break down doors over

Pyromaniac job to create fires

Fire that can spread

Fire that would set people on fire

We would need:

Lighter (or some form of fire starter)

Gasoline (or some form of fuel)

Fire Extinguisher

Fires could pop up randomly? (maybe)

• Rubik unpinned this topic