[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

add secret service to protect mayor only thing

There already is a Secret Service job. You do have to switch from a Police -> Secret Service. I may just remove that restriction since no one plays as a regular cop.

how about a harry potter vip job? 

weapon: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=419153126&searchtext=harry+potter  now i know its a little op but it comes with a feature to admin block any spell you think is op

playermodel: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156923320&searchtext=harry+potter

This wand is cool, don't get me wrong. It has a lot of faults and a ton of problems where spells may become unblocked. Plus 85% of all spells are OP and have to be blocked leaving only a few cool spells.

If its possible you should add another Case rolling thing for high ballers. Like a key is 500k 100k for a case. Outcomes : Custom class with free model and 1 custom weps/1 wep to your custom class. Turning into a random Custom class for 1 life ex. Sirlepepe Rolled A Senpai Kush! then the model would show up of his sexy model ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I suggest that you take off the "Spooky's Scary Skeletons" song. Its too scary and gives me nightmares.

Once Halloween is done, it will be gone. The song plays through Youtube so what ever volume you have set there is transpired over to the sound you hear loading up the server.

When people take a different form (eat a pill from Magic Man) I cant seem to teleport them to me nor go to them and I have found this a major issue with RDMers (also other problems with them) that have taken a different form. So it would be awesome if you could check that out for me because maybe it was just me or the type off pill or just a little glitch. Thanks sug  :heart:

Yeah me too.

• Rubik unpinned this topic