[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think that the old PD armory should be brought back, the current PD raid thing doesn't even work (when there are 6 cps, it still says minimum of 4 cps). Also, we should add the bank heist back (currently bank robber is useless, and I'm tired of making excuses for it in OOC...) Thanks for reading :)

Already done in the Evocity update

err not the same bank but one I made

since the new map is so big maybe have a drug runner job, and im not talking about like a basic "oh hey you clicked me as the runner job you have the package now deliver it here" i mean like one were as it actually spawns something in for you to take maybe a vehicle that you're supposed to drive to the destination?

also some job suggestions

Job: Mexican

Weapons/Items: machete,broom, cleaning supplies some shit like that you get the point

Description: you are amexican, you don't speak fluent english and do NOT have a greencard

Rules:

1.You can not base

2.you can be hired to clean/defend peoples bases in return for a place to stay/money

3.you cannot have weapons bigger than a pistol/melee weapons

4. You can not raidor heist but can mug

5. Border patrol May AOS

Model:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=530710826&searchtext=mexican

Job Count: 6

Demote on death?:no

Salary: 2$

Job: Border patrol

Weapons/Items: generic CP weapons

Description: Gotta get the aliens 

Rules:generic CP rules

+you can AoS mexicans

Model: some CP model or maybe a donald trump model?

Job Count: 2

Demote on death?: yes

Salary: 100

Job: Robot hitman

Weapons/Items: the gamma e12 from thishttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231589044&searchtext=robot=

aswell as the the shadow knife and maybe a source rifle

Description:You are robotic, you a better than ahuman hitman, prove it

Rules:hitman rules

Model:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174011894&searchtext=robot

Job Count:1 

Demote on death?: no

Salary: generic vip amount

That is incredibly racist, but alright. (Mexican job)

How about we get smart weld/constraint into the server, it's so annoying to manually weld everything to be able to adv dupe bases, because I always forget about 1 or 2 props.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

btw that mexican playermodel is actually brazilian/portuguese

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished making a base, then I crashed. This is why I propose we reenable something that is default for darkrp. I don't remember what plugin causes this but it basically saves the props of a user for 5 minutes after they leave the server. I think ti should be reenabled because of things like this. If necessary make it VIP only.

I just finished making a base, then I crashed. This is why I propose we reenable something that is default for darkrp. I don't remember what plugin causes this but it basically saves the props of a user for 5 minutes after they leave the server. I think ti should be reenabled because of things like this. If necessary make it VIP only.

Yea, the plugin is in DarkRP by default. Just we have it at 0 seconds. Reason being that if a prop spammer comes and spams, our staff have the instinct to kick / ban them first rather to clear their entities (which they may not even be able to do that) BUT when you do that, it doesn't solve the issue of the server lagging. When the timer is on 0 for when a player leaves, then it does solve the issue.

Yea, the plugin is in DarkRP by default. Just we have it at 0 seconds. Reason being that if a prop spammer comes and spams, our staff have the instinct to kick / ban them first rather to clear their entities (which they may not even be able to do that) BUT when you do that, it doesn't solve the issue of the server lagging. When the timer is on 0 for when a player leaves, then it does solve the issue.

maybe to fix mods not being able to, add a command that Clears the props and stuff then it bans. 

for example it could be

!cban (Clears & Bans)

I don't know if mods will actually remember to use it or not, but it could be a nice feature

Just make it VIP only then, it is much less likely for someone who has payed to do that.

Just make it VIP only then, it is much less likely for someone who has payed to do that.

Not a bad idea

• Rubik unpinned this topic