[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think what would really be nice is a builder rank of some sorts. It could be achievable by either 250 hours on the server, spending like 15 mill in game cash, or buying it online for 10 buck. The builder rank would get access to some of the removed tools like thruster , while also getting a decently upgraded build count.

Maybe add a dumpsters all around the map where only hobos can collect loot and its failrp if you steal it, and you have a higher chance of getting something good as a higher rank

Where have I heard of this before... I swear to god its in a server I went to that is popular.

Maybe add a dumpsters all around the map where only hobos can collect loot and its failrp if you steal it, and you have a higher chance of getting something good as a higher rank

Where have I heard of this before... I swear to god its in a server I went to that is popular.

Oh yea i forgot it was from another server

Idk why you deleted this. It was a good suggestion. 

Rather than making it failRP by collecting loot from dumpsters, make it so the dumpsters are only accessible by hobos. 

People throw stuff away in the dumpsters for the LULZ, maybe they'll be lucky to find a blowtorch, eh?

Rather than making it failRP by collecting loot from dumpsters, make it so the dumpsters are only accessible by hobos. 

People throw stuff away in the dumpsters for the LULZ, maybe they'll be lucky to find a blowtorch, eh?

Yea and it has a cooldown like evry 2 mins or60 seconds, but i deleted it because it was from another server i dont know if were fine wih copying it

Being able to scam is ridiculously stupid, but it is in no way unfair. Literally every single person is allowed to do it equally.

Your definition of fair is very, very, very skewed.

I dunno, man. It's apparently very, very skewed but not skewed enough that you can explain why it's skewed.

If you give a gun dealer money for a shipment and he gives you a single instead, you cant make him give you a shipment. This is nearly the same exact thing, false advertising.

Being able to scam is ridiculously stupid, but it is in no way unfair. Literally every single person is allowed to do it equally.

I dunno, man. It's apparently very, very skewed but not skewed enough that you can explain why it's skewed.

If you give a gun dealer money for a shipment and he gives you a single instead, you cant make him give you a shipment. This is nearly the same exact thing, false advertising.

Demand to see the product before giving him money. Simple solution.

So that the customer can steal it? You have a lot of holes in that solution. Just face that fact that scamming shouldnt be allowed and is not okay and move on.

So that the customer can steal it? You have a lot of holes in that solution. Just face that fact that scamming shouldnt be allowed and is not okay and move on.

Why do you think gun dealers set up complex shops? So the customer stealing the product isn't a possibility. Scamming should definitely be allowed. If you're dumb enough to fall for it, you get what you earn, thus you live and learn. Eventually you will be smart enough to not fall for scams. :)

I think what would really be nice is a builder rank of some sorts. It could be achievable by either 250 hours on the server, spending like 15 mill in game cash, or buying it online for 10 buck. The builder rank would get access to some of the removed tools like thruster , while also getting a decently upgraded build count.

I don't necessarily agree with allowing certain tools to be used, stuff like thrusters/hoverballs can cause major lag. Plus VIP already gives you extra tool access. Maybe some extra stuff would be nice, but some tools don't have any reason to be there. But I do like the idea of adding some sort of way to increase your prop limit, for high playtime/trusted users/VIP's and mods.

I love this idea

• Rubik unpinned this topic